Chapter 96

❤️CADEN❤️

"Amor...are you sure you are alright..?"

I can't stop asking her every minute.. why she is looking sick and pale..I want her to be fine.. but she is not listening to me..

Amora: CADY....this is the 38th time you have asked me this question since Mom and Dad left.. I said I was fine... Stop irritating me now..

Irritating...??? She said this for the first time..she had never complained like this before.. maybe my continuous nagging making her angry...

"ok..I am going to study.. you take rest...I will be back in an hour..."

She nodded and I left the room..I have important work to complete.. because tomorrow is our anniversary and I want to spend my whole day with her only..so no work tomorrow...

I look at the time while typing on my laptop.. it's 11.30 now.. hmm just a few minutes and I will be done with this work..and wish my baby Amor..

After 10 mins I switched off my laptop and walked to my room.. but when I entered the room the bed was empty.. where was she.. I checked the bathroom..she was not there also...

I panicked if she was alright or not.. her phone was on the bed and she was not on the balcony also... I rushed downstairs and the whole house was dark..

"AMORRR...WHERE ARE YOU??? BABY..."

I called her many times but she didn't reply once...the main door is also locked she didn't go outside.. now I am hell-worried... Then I heard some noise from upstairs.. I quickly ran in that direction...

I opened the door of our room and saw a small cake on the bed with lots of balloons.. and 'I LOVE YOU' was written by small candles.. but when I came before..there was nothing like this..

Then a pair of hands wrapped around my waist from behind.. well I don't have to know who is it.. my Amor...

I turned around and hugged her tightly.. I got so worried when I didn't find her..her few minutes of disappearance were unbearable for me..

"Where were you..I searched you everywhere...you scared me so much..."

Amora: well I prepared a surprise for you.. tell me do you like this..

"It's beautiful...but baby there are still 5mins left"

Amora: I know...that's why I want to give you a beautiful surprise anniversary gift...

"but you already did all this baby..."

Amora: this is only to celebrate.. but the real gift is still left.. so now turned around...

"why...?"

Amora: just turn...

I sighed and turned.. she brought a piece of cloth and blindfolded me... by standing on the bed... hehe...

"Now what baby..."

Amora: hold my hands and let's go...

She held my hand and guided me to walk.. I don't know where is she taking me but I am excited to know... Because she always surprised me with her efforts...

I heard a door opening sound and stopped walking... then she left my hand and asked me to wait for a second...

I felt her near me asking me to open my blindfold.. but the room is dark..I couldn't see anything.. she was standing in front of me with a candle in one hand and a small little box in the other hand...

Amora: Cady.. you came into my life like a dream..and became a beautiful reality.. you filled my life with your immense love and care. you gave me what I have never imagined... I never thought I would deserve this happiness.. but I want to say.. thank you so much for loving me.. and I promise I will love you till my last breath.. first I was in great confusion about what to give you which would be memorable for you... But then I finally got a perfect chance to give you this surprise..

She handed me that small box.. her beautiful words were enough for me I don't need any gift from her.. because she is already enough for me.. but I can't spoil her efforts also...

I open the box and only the light from the candle is there... I slowly removed the cloth inside the box.. don't know what it is...

But than... I froze on the spot.. inside the box was a small teddy with a small shirt and it's written HELLO DADDY over it.. my eyes fell on the two test results and on the back of the cover it was written..

WE ARE PREGNANT...

Then she clapped her hands and the room enlightened and I looked at the whole room

Then she clapped her hands and the room enlightened and I looked at the whole room.. it's painted in a grey and white theme... A big crib near walls with lots of toys.. I went near the crib to touch it and saw an envelope inside...

I take that in my shaking hands...yes, I am shaking.. I open it..there is a small black and white picture..

Amora: do you like your gift...?

I turned around..she had tears in her eyes.. till then I also didn't realise I was in tears too...

"a.. amor..th..this... Is... that..that..means.."

She came forward and took my hand in hers and placed it on her belly..

Amora: the butterfly of your love found its way and became a small gift as a symbol of your love.. inside me.. yes..Cady.. I am pregnant.. I have your baby who is growing inside me...

My legs become weak and I fall to my knees..I touched her belly with my both hands..my tears flowed like a waterfall..

"My..my ba.. baby.. you..you are saying.. my baby is he.. here"

Amora: yes..

I kissed her belly several times.. and rested my head attached to it for a long time.. I..I going to be a father.. my Amor will give me a baby.. my baby..

She caressed my head..she also sat down on the floor I pulled her onto my lap.. we both were happily crying.. I kissed her whole face..

Amora: you did not tell me yet whether you like my surprise or not...??

"This is the best and most precious gift you have given me.. and I will never be able to compete with you in this..thank you so much..Amor I love you.."

My one hand is still on her belly..

Amora: why.. it's you who gave me this happiness.. then I should be the one to thank you...

I kissed her lips sweetly.. I can't even react properly now.. it's not a dream right.. course not..she gave me this beautiful present...

I gently rubbed my hand on her belly..

"Hey, my baby..daddy is waiting for you.. I promise I will become the best daddy for you..."

Lastly, I kissed Amor's forehead and she rested her head on my chest.. my Amor thank you so much for coming into my life...