Chapter 48

❤️AMORA❤️

Such a beautiful dream I saw yesterday night..I was sleeping in my Cady's arms and he hugged me possessively just the way he used to do..

It felt so real and perfect..I wanted to be in that dream..but the reality is..I have to wake up now.. I can't sleep everytime.. but I am feeling alive now..like I had a proper sleep after so long..

And this soft bouncy mattress...hmm..I don't want to get up.. wait..as I remember..I don't have such soft mattress in my apartment... I moved my hands to feel the softness..

I rubbed my eyes before opening them.. sitting on the bed I stretch my muscles..ahhh..I am feeling refreshed..like my battery got charged.. I look around and...wait..this is not my room..

Oh..no..is..this...

That means yesterday was not a dream.. heyy..how I came here..when and who...ohh who else would bring me...

But why I did not woke up when he got me here...and I was just transferred over night... My..my dress...did he...no ways...I am not feeling any pain or something.. I look at the mirror which is just in front of the bed.. I saw myself..no marks nothing...oh thank god..

But...he changed my dress..aaahhh..my cheeks started burning thinking about him watching me naked... I screamed out loudly....

"CADEN KINGSTON........."

❤️CADEN❤️

After making sure my amor is comfortable..I came out from the room and lock from outside.. I told butler to inform me if she awakes but don't open the door.. but I feel I don't need anyone
to inform me...nevermind...

Kevin and Jacob were waiting for me in study room.. I came and sat with them..

Jacob: it's good to see you back..

"Really..but you were so busy in making your love story.."

Jacob: huhhh...you are lucky in matter of love story than us...

"try to work hard..look at him..he tease Misha so much that she run away.."

Kevin: dude...she did not run away..she just went to meet her parents..she will be back soon...

"Fine.... So any progress..."

Kevin: no it's still the same.. maybe he had dropped his plan

Jacob: or...he is planning something else...

"hmm...I was attack few times but they are not big like I thought...maybe they want to distract us.. because we are trying to find him.. Jacob..you got someone..?"

Jacob: yup..but he is just small criminal..I tortured him enough but he don't know anything about that person..he just got the call and cash..that's it

"he must be some powerful man.. otherwise we would have found him.. I gone to an extend just to catch him.. we need to find him soon.. as Amor is now here...I am sure that person will try to do something"

Kevin: are you going to tell her..

"No.. now she should be away from all this.. and we will not talk about this matter in front of her.. I don't want to stress her..."

We were talking when I heard her screaming my name in anger.... And that both fool started laughing.. I sighed because now my baby will be damn angry...