Chapter 20

"DREAM"

❤️AMORA❤️

The judges and audience start looking at each other in confusion including senior also... I know everybody has chose nature, fire, water etc. as their concept but I said something which is unusual...

"In everyone's life..there is a dream..which they want to come true.. some gets successful but for some it always left as a dream only.. no matter what they achieve..but that small regret which caused their dream never turned in reality... always haunt them..

Just like that.. when I think about the dress I also want to show our dreams on that dress... My partner is wearing a dress..is my dream... It represents the sky...where I want to fly beyond any limitations and boundaries and achieve my goal..with that someone special who will give me confidence, courage, determination..which will be my wings.. to fly...

My dress reciprocate his dream... He gave me his trust and shared his childhood dream..we was fascinated with butterfly..but scared that he might hurt them..so he never tried to touch them... After so many years also.. he always see them with same passion and love... At a very young age he realised the existence and importance of every creature.. and that's make him a pure soul.. so I used butterfly to describe his emotions in my dress..."

I finally explained my views and there was a silence for few seconds.. did I do something wrong.. but later they all clapped for me..and I took a relief breath...phewww...

And we went back to stand with others  on stage.. I looked at senior..but he is standing without any expression.. is he angry..or hurt... O God...what should I do now... Should I ask him..no..no... What if he yelled at me..bad idea... Let's wait for end of the show.. but atleast he should said something like..it was good or nice...

There are few more designs to represent but my mind having battle if senior liked it or not...and his silence is warning before the storm or I guess disaster...

With the final design...the judges first appreciate all of us and announced the winners... The 2nd runner-up place was shared by Misha and another boy Rick... The 1st runner-up is Raine...I am so happy that my both friends win...

But than they called my name as a winner...it took me a minute to understand that...I was not expecting the first place... Misha and Raine started jumping in excitement.. but senior was not even smiled... Huhh.. what's the meaning of winning if your partner is not happy...

Host called me to come forward to receive my award from the judges.. I thanked them and audience also... When I turned to see senior..he was not there.. where is he... He left???

It means he really don't like my concept..my happiness of winning turned into sadness..when I not found him...

The event ended and we moved back to my green room for change.. I was feeling sad that senior didn't even tell me before going.. when I entered the room with heavy heart..I felt a grab on my hand...

I turned and saw senior glaring at me... before I can understand anything..he grabbed my waist and make me sit on the dressing table..what is he doing.. now I am sitting on a table and he was standing so close to me... He leaned forward placing his both hands on table caging me.. I was taken aback from his behaviour...as he leaned more forward...I pushed myself backward almost leaned on the mirror behind me...

I am going to get a heart attack..his eyes showing no care or happiness...but..but anger and disappointment... I got so nervous that I start biting my lips and trying to control my tears...