Chapter 33

Caden and Amora came back from hiking with their friends...not to forget..their friends are having a cold war while the new love REAL couple are busy in each other... Amora got to know about their fight...but she knew that it will take time to make peace between them... because in anger no one is going to listen...

Caden's love bring a new colour in Amora's life...where as her love gave a new life to him..but he is afraid to show his dark side to her...and wishes to never let her show..

Amora don't want to reveal their relationship to others in university.. because Caden has a strong image which she didn't want to get affected by her...

But Caden wants to tell the whole world that she belongs to him only...but in front of her pleading requests he surrendered...but not before saying that if any guy tried to get close to her..he will not listen to her and disclose their relation...

One day...

Amora was entered the university holding a coffee cup for her Cady and walking to his class...when a group of students stand in front of her, stopping her to move forward... She get puzzled by them....

Before she could ask them to move.. someone call her name from behind and she turned to look... She gasped in shock.. a boy kneeled holding a flower bouquet with a smile...

She didn't know who is he...but he is a senior too... She looked around to see if he has wronged her as someone else...but he was looking at her only...

The group of students start encouraging him shouting his name...

"GO FOR IT MICHAEL"

"MICHAEL... MICHAEL...."

Amora: (in mind) what is going on...who is he and why he is doing this...??

Michael: Amora...I know you don't know me...but trust me when you will start knowing me..you will also know that how much I like you... from the time I saw you in that fashion show competition...I lost in your beauty...so please give me a chance...be my girlfriend....

He forward the bouquet to her and she was standing like a statue...she don't know how to react or say..she calmed and said politely..

Amora: umm...well...I.. I'm sorry..but I can't accept to be your girlfriend..

The crowd stopped making noise and Michael face dropped but he did not let go this chance..

Michael: why Amora... look I know you are surprised...but believe me you will be very happy to be with me...

Amora: no... listen..I...I already have someone in my life.. please understand don't make this uncomfortable for me...

Michael stands and enraged by her..He felt humiliated by her rejection..he is good looking and rich..how can she reject him in front of everyone.. this hurt his pride and mostly his ego....

Michael: what did you say...

Amora noticed his change of tone..but decided to ignore..and again try to make him understand politely...

Amora: I am really sorry...but...

Michael: I don't want your fu^king useless reasons... You should be feel lucky that I asked you...and you... Fine I know how to get things...

THINGS....??? Amora tried her best to not make him felt bad but it turns out to be worst... furious Michael reached and grab her wrist tightly making her hissed in pain..

She tried to release her hand but he tighten his grip...but before he could drag her along with him..he got punch on his face and fall down..

Amora found raging Caden who has a murderous look on his face... His look is enough to run a shiver in her spine...she gulped when she saw him going to Michael and grab his collar... Caden punched him again with more anger...

No one came to stop Caden from beating Michael...Caden was not in his senses and focused only in beating Michael to death...

Caden: HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER.. WHO GAVE YOU THAT RIGHT... NOBODY... LISTEN... NOBODY HAS RIGHT EXCEPT ME ON HER... SHE IS MINE... HOW DARE YOU PROPOSE HER... I WILL KILL YOU.. WHO EVER TRY TO TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME I WILL KILL ALL....SHE IS MINE...MINE...ONLY MINE.....

He was yelling and beating Michael... He saw everything...when the crowd start encouraging Michael...Caden came out with other classmates hearing the noises... He froze when he saw his Amor there...his anger crossed limit when Michael held her wrist...

Amora was shocked to see his outburst.. Michael face was covered in blood from constant beating...she became scared if Caden didn't stop he might kill Michael...

But more than that she was scared of Caden...she never saw him like this..she felt that she doesn't recognise this Caden... Soon teachers and guards came and stop Caden and pulled him away from Michael...few people take Michael to hospital looking at his condition...

The whole university saw this scene and the authority needs to take some action against Caden... because what he has done today was wrong... And this is surely going to damage his image... they might have suspend him but because he is a topper and impressive player they decided to contact his parents...

The authority call Caden's father..and informed him about his behaviour... Mr. Kingston was shocked to know about this matter but than assured them that he will make him apologies to the victim...

Caden who was in the cabin has no regret for his action..but want to kill Michael...the chairman was also not happy with him and send him out after giving warning..

When Caden came out from the cabin he wants to destroy everything...but found tensed amora outside the cabin at the corner...

He saw her..but when he went near her she took a step back in fear... Caden saw how she tried to avoid his touch... And this triggered his anger more... He move forward to her resulting her taking a step away from him...

Caden: WHY YOU ARE GOING AWAY??

Amora was so much sacred from the previous event that she don't have the courage to go near him..his look is messy and eyes were red in anger..his veins are popping out easily visible through his muscles...he is totally opposite of her Cady..he is someone else she don't know..

Caden: COME TO ME AMORA...

Amora..?? Now she knew he is not in his right sense...but she also want to bring him back as normal...

Amora: yo..you...sh.. should go h..home and take...r..rest...

Caden: ARE YOU AFRAID OF ME...HUHHH... YOU WANT ME TO GO AWAY... WHY YOU ARE NOT LETTING ME TOUCH YOU...ARE YOU SCARED THAT I WILL HURT YOU...TELL MEE...

His roaring voice flinched Amora badly that tears welled up in her eyes...Caden pulled her by shoulder...his hold was tight that she felt his nails in her skin..

Caden: AMORA WILLS.. GET THIS IN YOUR HEAD THAT YOU ARE ONLY MINE...AND YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME...DO YOU GET THAT...EVEN IF YOU HIDE FROM ME..I WILL FIND YOU FROM ANY CORNER OF THIS WORLD... YOU ARE NOT ONLY MY LOVE BUT ALSO MY OBSESSION... UNDERSTAND..YOU ARE MY OBSESSION....

And from here Amora witness the other side of Caden which was hidden from her..she has seen the dangerous side of Caden which no one saw before... But little did she know...that what she saw today...was just a glimpse of his dark side...