Chapter 34

Caden was so much angry that he locked himself in his room..he didn't go back to his house but came to his Bungalow.. his mother will get worried if she saw his state..

He was furious on how Amora behave today.. he knew if she see him like this she will get afraid that's the reason why he stayed away from her before.. but now it's different they both confessed to eachother few days back...

Caden is not ready to accept this kind of things from her...so he left her in university... He don't want to hurt her in anger...he tried to calm himself but the scene of that guy proposing her coming in his mind again and again... He wants to kill him...

Here, Amora was in confusion what just happened.. she noticed how he was so possessive for her and not to forget obsessive for her... She got scared looking at him like that..

Every one in university was talking about him only... she got more nervous..

(In mind) "what should I do...he was so angry.. and I also hurt him like that.. amora..you idiot... He needed you that time and you refused him... What kind of love is this.... I think I should meet him.. I will say sorry..yes I have to go..but if he became more angry..than..?? I should talk Kevin first"

She called Kevin and he received her call.. Amora told him what happened and what she did.. she never faced angry Caden so she doesn't know how will he react..so Kevin can help her..if he knows anything..

Kevin: you think right..he needs you..you must be with him..

Amora: I know.. but what if he got more angry after looking at me..I mean behave like that...

Kevin: listen amora..in this world he may be got angry on everyone...but he will never hurt his loved ones.. that's why whenever he got angry he stays alone..

Amora now learnt what his condition must me.. Kevin told her what she wanted to know.. she ended the call and took a cab to his Bungalow.. she informed her mother that she will be late..

She came to his Bungalow..but don't know if she allowed...but to her surprise guards leg her enter with a smile on their faces... The butler welcome her..

Amora: hello uncle..where is he..?

Butler: he is in his room..he didn't came out yet..not for lunch also.. he was very angry..and he has ordered not to disturb him..

Amora: ok..I will talk to him.. and also make him have lunch...you can leave and rest...

Butler: it's ok.. I live at the backside house.. you can call me if you need anything...

Butler left..the whole house become empty and quiet...and little scary.. she sighed and walk to his room..

"relax amora...he loves you...come on you can do it.."

She keep encouraging herself before knocking the door... hearing the knock..Caden roared from inside...

"I SAID DON'T DISTURB ME...ARE YOU SEEKING FOR DEATH"

Amora flinched hearing him..he is very angry...more than angry..but she know how melt his heart...

Amora: Cadyyyyy...it's me... Won't you let me in...???

Amora ask him sweetly..and waited for response...few seconds passed but she didn't hear anything from his side... But she heard the lock sound..he unlock the door...but didn't open it..

She turned the knob and open the door slowly...she saw him standing near the glass door of the balcony...he is showing his back to her... But she shocked to see the room...he shattered everything on floor..