Chapter 67

Finally the day has arrived for which Amora always dream and Caden waited impatiently...

The wedding was organised in the property of Kingston..the same place where Caden and Amora went together for the first time.. the wedding will take place in the afternoon but the preparations were already done..only the final look is taken by Jacob..

Everyone is excited...the news was already spread all over the world..but the media was not allowed inside the property.. all of them are busy but happy...

But our bride is very nervous...it's not a new thing for a bride to be nervous on her wedding day.. but she can't stop being anxious...

The make up artist came early and start her the transition of sweet Amora into a bride Amora... They help her wear the wedding gown..

Amora: it's so heavy..how will I able to walk..

Raine: when you see senior at Aisle..I am sure you will run to him..

Amora shuts her up..and the hairstyle make her hair in a bun and today she wants to show her tattoo which she always kept hidden from the world..now there is no secret.. she is going to scream that Caden is her's only..

Her mom entered the room and got emotional... She can't believe that amora has kept her promise to make her happy...

Lisa: ohh my baby..is looking so beautiful... Thank you so much... you are the best daughter in this world...

Amora: mom.. please don't make me cry...

Misha: No..no more crying.. it's happy time..

Lisa: yes you are right.. today is the happiest day.. hurry up.. the car is waiting for us...

Saying that her mom left the room..and they did some final touch up and take necessary things with them.. they have to reach before the groom family..

There is already a well furnished house so it will be easy for bride to wait for her call...

❤️CADEN❤️

Jacob: you are looking dashing bro...

"obviously.. My amor must be looking like a queen..so I have to be the King.."

Kevin: ohh...so here the king will try to impress his queen...

"Come on..we are getting late now.."

Andrew: someone is getting impatient... There is still 2 hours for the ceremony...

Urghhh...I want to see my Amor.. I haven't seen her after that night.. It was so difficult for me to stay away from her.. now I have no patience at all.. today she will be mine only...

And 2 more hours... No way.. I immediately tell my mom that I am leaving for the venue..I can't hold anymore..

Sarah: wait son.. we all are going now.. amora and her family already reached there... But you will not go to see her.. do you understand...

"but mom.."

Sarah: Caden..only for few hours.. than she will be yours only..

"fine.."

Then we all drove to the wedding venue.. the same farm were I took my amor for the first time.. I chose this place because from here our love story actually Started...this place will always be special..

I look towards the house which is at the other side of the farm..she must be inside.. I want to see her..but mom ask me to wait.. damnit how will I can stop myself...