Chapter 73

Caden couldn't hold himself from laughing.. Amora stare at him like she seen a ghost..she was bewildered.. Caden came forward and pinched her both cheeks..

Caden: you look so cute when you get scared.. come now..you take bath..and get relaxed.. I will bring dinner for us..

Amora: o..ok..b..but you must be tired.. you take bath first.. I will make something..

Caden: baby Amor.. there are three rooms..I will take bath in other bathroom..so you just go to the left room upstairs.. alright.. your clothes are also kept there..

Caden pushed amora..and she walk upstairs.. He watched her until she entered the room.. when she saw the room.. her mouth went wide open.. in front of the bed there are wide glass windows..the whole forest can be seen..

Amora: it looks so beautiful..only trees and mountains.. what if..if there are wild animals there.. but I don't think Cady will take any kind of danger.. first I should get fresh than I will ask him..

She went to the bathroom and take a hot shower.. the weather felt cold at night here..and after traveling she really needed that bath..

When she is done she dried herself and saw a pair of black chemise on the hanger..she scanned it thoroughly..

Amora: can't they put anything else.. but it's fine..

She wore it and came out while rubbing her wet hairs..but she got surprised looking at the bedroom.. the room was decorated with rose petals and few candles..there is also a small fireplace in the room..

A small set up near the table with chocolates and strawberries..and also champagne.. just like a small date..she smiled looking at it..

The door opened and Caden entered with a food tray in his hands.. when his eyes landed on her..his breath hitched.. he look at her head to toe..and smirked.. the devil inside him is getting excited but he decided to be patient..

Caden: come baby..let's eat..you must be starving..

She just nods because he was looking so hot right now in his loose grey vest.. that she started feeling shy suddenly.. he sat on the edge of the bed near the table and offered his hand towards her..

She smiled nervously giving her hand to him after throwing the towel on the other side..but before she could sit besides him..he pulled her over his lap and held her tightly..

She looked at him in shock..she flinched little when he trace his fingers on her face and remove the wet hair from her cheeks... Her skin was looking little red because of hot shower.. he start feeding her slowly..and she also feed him from her hand...

She got little relaxed and ate chocolates and gave him also.. Caden was looking a her bare legs..he make circles over her thighs from his thumb while she was busy with chocolates...

Caden: do you want try champagne..?

Amora: but you told me not drink...

Caden: not outside baby.. but only with me.. I can allow you to taste a little bit..

She watched him opening the bottle when it's cork popped fly to the corner.. he poured two glasses and gave one to her..

Amora: why you filled only half in my glass..

Caden: because I ask you to have a taste only baby...

She takes a sip and feels the taste...it's sweet first but than an unknown kind of taste...but she liked it.. Caden drink it in one go...and place it back on the table..

His one hand his roaming on her back while the other one is still on her thigh..he picked up a strawberry and kept it near a lips..she looked at him and than at strawberry..