Chapter 30

❤️CADEN❤️

When we reached to the place.. Kevin and Jacob were already set a big tent in which we all are going to stay... I silently told them not to make any noise...I don't want my Amor sleep to get disturb...

I laid her carefully inside the tent and came out...it's good if she sleep... tonight is going to be long...we were in hill area and every thing is looking so tiny from here...we left the city far.. the only thing is the forest behind us and a beautiful mountains in front...

We prepared place for fire...we have some instant food and heated it..her friends were chatting continuously and I found my two fools ogling at them... I jerked both of them lightly and both behaved like they did nothing...

After sometime my Amor wakes up and came to us..she sat with her friends and talked with them..but she is behaving different.. her mind was somewhere else.. she was not like she used to be..

She didn't looked at me..is she avoiding me...baby I hate your ignorance...but I know what happened to you.. we ate our food and started talking random stuff..

Kevin and Jacob started having conversation with her friends to make them busy...while my baby is sitting silently looking down...I got up and went near her...

She get startled when I carried her and start walking in the forest...

Amora: Ca..Cady..where are you going...?? Please put me down...why you walking to the forest...it's dark there...

"Stop talking amor..I want to show you something..."

Amora: b..but...

"ssshhh...just be quiet or I will use other technique to seal your mouth...wanna try..."

I move near her face she got scared and seal her mouth...it's so easy to scare her..but in a different way...you all know what I mean...

(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

She was quiet all the time in our way...

"Are you angry with me Amor??"

Amora: huhh..no..no I am not angry...

"than why are you silent.."

Amora: I don't know... It's just I am not feeling good...

"is it because of me"

Amora: yes...

"really...?? But what did I do"

Amora: you scared me..and than make fun of my care...

"I am sorry..but see I am fine...but why you got so scared... because...I am only your senior right...and you are only pretending to be my gf..than why are you behaving like...you should not be affected if live or di...."

She placed her palm on my mouth before I could complete my words...her eyes were moist...

Amora: please don't say like that...

She removed her hand and stared me emotionally...

"why...am I special to you??"

She slowly nod and I feel like to jump in happiness...my baby finally confessed that I am special for her...

I continued walking till I reached where I want...she kept asking me where are we going but I did not gave her any answer...I stopped when I reached to the place..and make her stand...