Chapter 41

❤️CADEN❤️

I drive my car in full speed after getting call from my mom.. Kevin and Jacob were also following me in their cars.. I don't know how all this happen..

Why why why all this happening with us.. I reached there and ran inside.. media has already present and guards make way for me through them.. I did not hear any of there words... My first priority is my family..

The corridor was already cleared on my orders and I saw mom sitting on a bench near the closed door...I ran and kneeled in front of her..

"Mom...how this happened"

Sarah: (sobbing) Caden...we..we are having dinner and talking and he said that he is feeling pain on his shoulder..he thought it because of tiredness...but..but when he was going towards living room...he..he falls down..(sobbing)

"it's ok mom...he will be fine.. don't worry... please don't cry ok.. where is doctor"

Sarah: he.. he was with your dad.. inside...

"ok..you relax ok.."

Than a doctor came out from the room and I hurriedly ask him about my dad's condition..

Doctor: he is fine.. actually he experienced minor heart attack... But everything alright now.. nothing serious..

I sighed in relief hearing he is perfectly fine..

"But doctor...how...I mean he takes his medicine properly and also follow his diet plan well..."

Doctor: maybe he was stressing about something... And I suggest to keep him here for 2-3 days I want to run some test to confirm there is nothing to worry...

"no problem he will be here..but I want this whole corridor clear and only appointed medical staff should be allowed here.."

After giving me his assurance he went away and dad was transferred to the private room.. he was under medication so he will not wake before morning..

I request mom to go back home and rest..but she refused.. but I can't let her stay overnight at hospital...she has already cried alot and looking tired..

Somehow I managed to send her back home.. I ask Kevin to drop mom safely..and i told Jacob to look after the matter we discussed before.. the ordered one of the guard to clear the media immediately I don't want them to bothering my family..

It's past 10pm.. dad was sleeping so I sat outside his room.. I rested my head on the wall and close my eyes... Thank god everything is fine now.. he is my hero...he is my inspiration.. and I am proud to have him as my father...

I heard footsteps coming near...I already explained that only staff should me allowed than who dared to come here.. I opened my eyes and ready to lash out on the person...but found her... My Amor...

What is she doing here... She came to me and frowned looking at my confused face..she touched my face with her soft hands and I exhaled my breath which I was holding without my knowledge..

Amora: are you not happy to see me here?

Why I won't be happy.. she is the only one I needed the most right now.. I grab her waist and pulled her to me.. I rested my head on her tummy.. she moved her delicate fingers into my hairs giving me light massage.. aahhh it's so relaxing... I don't know how long we stayed like that..

Than I came to my senses that she is standing for so long..I looked up at her and she gave me her beautiful smile.. I pulled her on my lap and she encircled her arms around my neck..