Chapter 53

❤️AMORA❤️

This is not good...THIS IS SO NOT FREAKING GOOD....!!! come on... please atleast not Vanessa....aishhhh...

After that little encounter...Cady went for a meeting with some clients in conference hall.. I excused myself from Serra...for some minutes...

Why she has to be here as a model.. God..I never knew she became a model.. actually I never knew where she was...ahh leave it..

I back and forth in my cabin.. I'm not in a mood to work more.. so I told Serra to inform Cady I left for home..so don't worry about me.. I carried my bag and ask driver to take me home...

When I reached home.. butler uncle gave me sweet smile but I only have a plain nod..he noticed a bag in my hand.. I placed it on the dinning table and told him that he can go and rest for now...

He left..and I opened the bag.. I brought a chocolate strawberry cake.. I hold a spoon and start filling my mouth.. Chocolate really helps to reduce the stress...I really mean it..

How dare she....?? I am not tensed about Cady... But the way she looked at him..I want to scratch her face.. she just try to flirt with him...IN FRONT OF MEEEE...he is My Husband....

I was thinking all this when I half eaten the cake.. I didn't realise someone behind me until I felt a heaviness upon my head.. CADYYY.. he kept his chin over my head...and hugged my waist..

Caden: why my Amor is upset..? Why she not waited for me...

"Sorry..I just.. wanted some time alone so I left early..."

He came in front and cupped my face in his palms...he saw some chocolate syrup on my lips corner..he bends and licked it..

Caden: don't worry about her...she will not do anything to you...

"It's not about me..."

Caden: than..?

"she was flirting with you.. I remember..when we were in university..she kept saying... Ohh..see Caden was looking at me...I have seen Caden near my house...he just winked at me...he is in love with my beauty..."

I mimicked how she used to say all this in back days.. Cady started laughing holding his stomach... I looked at him getting confused and than angry.. i huffed and again take a spoonful of cake but he stopped me and pushed the cake aside...

Caden: baby...are you jealous...?

"obviously.. won't you feel jealous if a guys try to flirt with me"

His eyes turned cold...I regret saying those words..hehehe...I rubbed back of his hand softly...

"I mean..I don't like when she tries to reach you..."

Caden: she is just model...she will be busy in photoshoot and ramp walks.. and it's only 6months contract baby.. than I will replace the model...ok...

I hummed..and look at the cake again.. he followed my gaze and say a big no...he put the remaining cake in fridge and came to me again...he start walking to our room taking my hand in his...

Caden: as you are stressed...I have a better idea to distract your mind..

"really...how??"

Caden: let's try something...😉

I blinked my eyes not understanding his words... What we will try..?? He closed the door and locked it.. and turned with smirk on his face.. he went towards the closet and came out in a minute and gave a box in my hands...

Caden: wear it.. I hope you like it..

I open the box in a hope that he bought a dress for me...but to my shock..it was not a dress.. I look at him..he was smiling devilishly..

In a box.. a satin white spaghetti night dress..well there is no shorts or pajama only top... I touched the material it was quite thin.. it feels nothing between my fingers...

Caden: wear it soon..I will come after shower..

"bu..but Cady..it's..so.. umm..I mean..."

Caden: shhh... relax..I promise I won't go further...I just want you to be more comfortable with me... nothing else..I will be in my limits...I will try to be...

TRY TO BEEEEE???

He left for shower.. and I was holding that piece of cloth in my hand.. it's quite intimidating... But he wants me to be comfortable...he is right actually...soon we are going to get married..and than we both... You know what I mean...

Than suddenly he opened the door and look at me..

Caden: well wear ONLY this on top... remember Only this...and.....

His eyes travel down at my body and I understand what he meant...

"NOOOO"

Caden: hahaha..well it's up to you..I won't mind...

He closed the door again.. not to forget I said...ONLY...do you know what it means....?? Oh save me....

I walked to the walk-in wardrobe and strip my clothes and than my br* but I didn't removed my other undergarment.. I wear that satin cloth..oh hell...it's not less than a loose camisole.. I never wore such thing.. I tied my hair in a bun..no..no this is exposing...I untie them cover my shoulder from hairs...

I came out in hesitation to the room..he was done with a shower and turned towards me...his hair was still dripping some water droplets.. giving him a sexy look.. his eyes roam on me from head to toe..

I feel so nervous that I will get a panic attack for sure..his intense gaze filled with lust was clearly visible.. he pulled out his singlet over his head displaying his 8 pack abs..

I abruptly turned my gaze to other side of the room...my cheeks are burning and I gulped down loudly.. he was standing shirtless in front of me..and I am almost wearing nothing...well I feel like it that I have nothing to cover myself.. because the satin piece reached till my thighs only..well hardly reach will be much better to say...

My body starts shivering when he starts coming to me taking slow steps...my heart is beating loud and fast..and I dare not to raise my eyes on him.. I am not sure if my body is shivering from the cold breeze coming from the window or Him...

He touched my fingers first and moved his hand up till my shoulder...I sucked a sharp breath when I felt goosebumps all over my body...

I could only hear our uneven breathing sounds..the whole environment went silent or don't know if I got a hearing problem...

I gripped the lower part of the satin cloth tightly... because my 80% of my body is exposed..in front of him.. and on top of all this...HIS UPPER BODY IS NAKED..

He sensed my anxiety..and pulled me in his arms...oh god...I could feel his hard chest against my skin..my blossom were pressed making my nip*** ready to poke him... I will die in embarassment...

He bend over to my level... his hot breath hit my ear...I feel his lips movement...and his husky voice makes my legs go weak...

Caden: I love the way your body reacts to my touches... I want you to feel me tonight..

But right now I want to run away.. this new feeling makes me frightened.. it's not I don't want him..but this is new...

Suddenly he lifts me pulling me out of my thoughts..I quickly wrapped my arms and legs around him...his wet hairs were falling over his forehead makes him more attractive...

I hide my face in his shoulder when his piercing eyes met with mine.. his one hand holding me tight from waist and the other one moved over my back..and start walking to bed...what will happen now...

Caden: you make me crazy Amor...

************************************************************