Chapter 25

❤️CADEN❤️

I so want to laugh looking at her but I kept my face serious..she was looking so embarrassed... Don't want to do this.. but I want to make her mine as soon as possible... And for that first I need her to realise her feelings for me...

If I ask her directly..I am sure she will deny her feelings..but I will do everything to make her realise..

"So take responsibility for what you did to me..."

Amora: b...but senior...I...I don't remember after that..wh...what

"That's good or else you would feel more embarrassed..."

Amora: oh..god..what I did.. I.. I'm really sorry senior... please forgive me...I promise...I...I won't come near you...

That's wrong baby...now you can't go away from me...I know you like me..or maybe love me...but you are not realising it...

"no way...you did wrong...you can't run away like this...you have to do what I want..."

Amora: wh...what you want senior...

"be my girlfriend"

Amora: WHAT....??

"Fake...fake girlfriend..."

Amora: but...why..me

"because you did wrong... trying to take advantage of me.. and for that you have to do this..."

Amora: but why you need fake girlfriend

To make you mine baby....

"because...I...I want to win..."

Amora:  Win what...??

"Actually...my bestfriend is coming back...umm...not Kevin...my other bestfriend...Jacob..he said that I will never get a girlfriend before him...so now he is coming back..to I want you to pretend my girlfriend in front of him... actually in front of everyone... otherwise he will get suspicious"

Amora: you can get anyone as your  girlfriend...why me...

"because you are perfect... I mean...yoy will be perfect for this work.. you are not like clingy girls... I have to save myself only when you get drunk..."

Amora: SENIOR.... that's...it was an accident...I never drink alcohol...

"Than it's final...and You...will keep this as a secret...you will not tell this to your friends also...got it"

She nod..and start looking at floor...you need to be comfortable around me baby...I move near her and raised her head by my finger under her chin..

"One more thing...you will always talk to me... looking into my eyes...and also remember...you should always stay or hold me whenever we are together..."

Amora: o..ok..

I smiled...she is still not realising what I am trying to do... So my baby Amor...from here... your journey is started... to become mine...

"i will send some clothes for you...get fresh..and I will drop you at your friends home...she must be waiting for you"

She went to bathroom and I put some clothes on bed and go out of the room.. I have already ask butler to prepare breakfast for us...

I am taking full advantage of this situation.. I can easily make her mine..but I want her to accept her feelings..and for that...I have a perfect plan...Kevin and Jacob already know about this plan..so she will not get any clue...

I waited for her to come out from the room... She came on outfit I gave her.. she is wearing pink hoodie and blue jeans... perfect..no body showing at all... But her beautiful face is enough to make anyone go crazy...I will give her mask to cover her face...

I called her to dinning table and she sit quietly..I served her breakfast..she looked confusedly to the plate and than me...

Amora: senior..I can't eat all these...it's too much...

I glared at her...and she shut her mouth and start eating...

"Than start eating more...I don't want my girlfriend to starve"

She choked her food..I got panicked and gave her water and rubbed her back to ease her...after she get relaxed..I sat back on my seat...

"Again...never get surprised or shocked.. behave normally..get used to hear words like this... You can treat me as a real boyfriend too...I won't mind"

All the time she is looking at my with her big eyes... hahaha..get ready baby..you have to see more than this..

We ate silently and than I drive her to her friends place...

"Oh..I forget to tell you.. this weekend you will be coming with me..."

Amora: where... senior

"Me, Kevin and Jacob has planned to go hiking...so as a girlfriend...you will come with me.."

Amora: but senior...you three..and I am alone...

"What...you don't trust me..."

Amora: no...no..I trust you... actually... I will be feel awkward between three boys..

"If you want you can bring your friends also...I don't mind...but you will tell them that we both are together... don't dare to reveal our secret..."

I really don't have any problems...my two idiot friends will handle your friend...so that I will have privacy with you...

Amora: o..ok..thank you senior..they both will be happy too...this will be the first time we will go on hiking...

"That's great..."

We reached near her friend's place...I parked my car on the side...I turned to her..and she waited to hear me...

"stop calling me... senior...now you are going to act as my girlfriend...so you have to behave like that too..."

Amora: but...what I will call you...

"anything... darling, honey, baby... whatever...but it must show your love towards me... I mean.. others should be see that"

She scratch her head before saying...

Amora: I will...think.. about it... But you...I mean will you also call me by my name...you never taken my name before...

(smirked) "ofcourse I will call you by your name...but I have to show my affection also...so I will call you with some other name..."

Amora: like what...??

I leaned near her..and she blinked her eyes.. how can she look so gorgeous everytime...I gently touch her cheeks..which is already turned red...And I told her in a seductive way...

"I will call you... MY AMOR....."