Chapter Eighteen

Celia POV

Yukio was dying and all I could do was stand there watching as Mia sat over my teammate, my boyfriend crying. Yelling at him not to leave her. Why did the girl think that he belonged to her when he never did.

One second Yukio was over here with me and then the next he ran to help her. He ran to help the girl that caused this to happen. She didn't listen to us but wanted to stay in the forest longer knowing that it was dangerous.

I couldn't feel anything. It felt like my body was numb from everything that had just happened. I don't even know what happened to our enemies at the moment. They could be watching as we fall apart for all I know.

Mia was the one to blame for this. She did this. I'm losing Yukio because she had wanted to stay in this forest to attack and kill someone for us to be attacked.

For someone to attack us and separat me and Yukio away from her so that they could fight. For them to do something to her making her scream in pain and leaving it just me and Yukio to fight until she woke up once again. She had blacked out when we needed her and woke up when we had hit our limit.

I should kill her. She took Yukio from me. He was suppose to be mine not hers. He was always supposed to be mine.

He's name being screamed by her was what brought me back to reality. I had to kill her. I was going to kill her for what she did. That was the reality of this.

"Yukio!" I heard her scream. "Yukio don't leave." Her voice was annoying me.

I slowly started to walk towards her. My legs still felt numb. It was all Mia's fault this happened and that was the thought that had kept me moving.

"I know I'll take you to the tower." Mia shouted. "You'll get help there. You have to get help there." She said as she stood up. "Celia come on. Let's go." She said as I watched her pick him up some how.

"Don't touch him." I shouted as tears streamed down my face. "Don't you touch him. He's mine. You did this. This is your fault." I screamed at her.

Mia looked at me with cold hard eyes as I saw blood was running down from the corner of her eyes. "Not now Celia damn it." She snapped. "We have to take care of Yukio. We have to get him to the tower." She hissed at me.

I watched numbly as she took off with Yukio body. I will kill her no matter what. I will kill Mia Konaichi.