Chapter Thirty-Three

Medical Shinobi POV

We was surrounding the girl, trying to figure out what was wrong with her. We couldn't figure out what happened during the fight and no one was able to tell us. I hadn't been able to get the chance to ask the other shinobi, who she had been fighting.

"I don't feel her heartbeat." Someone said.

"She's lost a lot of blood."

"Her skin is burning hot."

Different thought ran through my mind as I heard everything that they was saying. I didn't know what to do to save this girl's life if she wasn't already dead. I needed to know if she was dead or not.

"Her blood is burning hot to." Someone added.

"Is she dead." I demanded needing to know if we was just wasting our time.

"We can't tell." They said together.

I sighed to myself. I pushed one of the medical shinobi out of my way and put my hand over her heart. It started to glow faintly green as it hovered above her heart. I focused on seeing if I could sense a heartbeat.

"Get me blood now and someone make a ice bath. We need to get her out of here and into it. She has a faint heart and it's barely there. If we don't act now we lose her. So get to it." I ordered them hoping that I wouldn't see the girl die at such a young age.

"Yes sir." Someone said as they disappeared.

"Tell the Hokage and her Sensei. From this point it's touch and go." I ordered out as we quickly moved her out of the room and quickly to the hospital. The girl life was in my hands and I wasn't about to just give up on her without a fight.