Chapter Thirty-Eight

Sora POV

I was fighting against Umi my own teammate. I watched as the names was spin until it landed onto me. I didn't want to fight one of my own team mates. It just didn't set well with me.

I walked beside Umi down to the arena. I should just quit. I wasn't that strong or powerful. I doubt that I could even win anyways. So then what was I doing walking with her.

"Give it your all Sora." I heard Umi tell me.

I glanced at her worried and confused. "So then you want to fight." I asked.

"Of course. That's the whole point of being here." She said getting in a fighting position. "Don't you want to fight?" She asked me.

"Not against you. Not against my own teammate." I told her looking at the ground.

"Lets just pretend we're sparring against each other like we usually do when we train then. I really want to fight." I heard her say.

"If that's what you want then I'll give it my all. But I won't be able to surprise you." I said as I to got into a battle position.

"That's fine." She replied.

"Now lets battle." We shouted at the same time.

"Stone Shuriken." I heard Umi shout.

"Wind Shuriken." I shouted to using wind against stone.

I sighed making a clone of myself. This wasn't the battle I was hoping for. I don't even think that I will be able to give it my all like I would if it was someone else. She's my teammate.