Chapter Forty-Three

Mighty Guy POV

"What can I do for you Lord Hokage?" I asked him as I was summoned to his office.

I was busy thinking about Lee and his young youthfulness. Gaara had destroyed his chance at being a shinobi unless we managed to find the only medical ninja that could help us. And I knew that wouldn't happen because no one had seen her.

"I have a mission for you Mighty Guy. I need you to escort someone."Lord Third said as he glanced down at a piece of paper that was in front of him.

"Who is it, Lord Third?"I asked wondering who it was.

"One of the people who came from another village who made it to the finals. It is Mia Konaichi and she wishes to join this village. I need someone to go with her to her village, so she can talk to her Kage. If he agrees to it, she's going to need someone to help her bring her things back. I can't just send the girl by herself. That is why I'm asking you to do it."The Third Hokage said.

"With the power of youth I will do it." I shouted as I made a pose. "I shall take Neji and Tenten and escort this girl and will the power of youth into her." I shouted as I jumped out of the window knowing that this would be a good chance to train Neji as he made it to the finals.

'Don't worry Lee.' I thought knowing that I would be back to the village in no time.