Chapter Twenty-Nine

Yukio POV

I watched as the battle happened between Mia, and Celia. You could tell that Celia wanted to kill Mia from the look in her eyes. And the way that she was fighting.

Fear entered my body as I heard Celia scream out in pain. Dust had covered the arena making it hard to see what was going on. I couldn't see what was happening or if either of them was standing after the two attacks.

"Celia!" I shouted wanting to jump down there to her and make sure that she okay. "Celia!" I yelled again as I heard another scream of pain, come from down below.

"Make it stop." I heard Celia scream, pain lacing her voice.

I didn't understand what she meant. What did she mean make it stop. I wished that the dust would clear away already. Finally I was able to see the two girls laying on the hard dirt ground.

"Make it stop!" She screamed again her arms wrapping around her body.

"Celia." I screamed, just as I was about to jump over the railing to go to her. "What did you do to her you freak!" I shouted at Mia, who had just pushed herself off the ground.

I watched as she looked up at me then back at Celia, before she started to walk towards her. I figured that she wanted to finish the job off. I knew that she wanted to finish Celia off.

"Don't go near her!" I shouted at Mia, fearing for Celia. "Don't go near Celia." I shouted again feeling pain swell in my chest.

A tear fall from my eye as I watched the scene before me. It had suddenly became completely silent. My gut twisted as I realized that Celia was dead. The girl that was not only my teammate, but also my girlfriend was dead.

I started yelling her name, hoping that she would get up and yell at me to shut so. Yell me to be quiet so that she could go back to sleep, or go back to reading. I wanted her to get up and yell anything at that point.

I watched as the protector was about to declare Mia as the winner. I couldn't just let her win. I had to stop it. I jumped down as I shouted no at the protector. The fight couldn't be over. Celia couldn't be dead.

"This match is over." Mia said sending me a glare.

"I don't care, you killed her!" I shouted feeling anger. "You killed Celia."

"She might not be dead." I knew that Mia was only lying to save herself.

After this I knew that the village wouldn't take her back. I should just end her myself.

"Liar, you killed her because she was a threat to you and your power. You was afraid that she would become stronger than you. They was right, you did attack us. You did try to kill us." I shouted, with anger coursing through my veins.

"That's enough," The Protector yelled at me. "The winner of this match is, Mia Konaichi."

She couldn't win this match. She killed Celia, she shouldn't be allowed to win this. It was plain out cold murder, what she did.

"I won't let you win." I screamed as she started to walk away from me.

I brought my axe down to attack her. I wanted to kill her.