Chapter Fourty-one

Shou POV

I was fighting a girl. I heard her yell my name or what I thought my name was and given her a confused look. I didn't know her or at least I didn't remember her.

It felt wrong having to fight this girl for some reason. I knew that this whole thing was too troublesome. It felt like a big waste of time to me but I couldn't stop myself.

I felt my legs start walking all by themselves, like I didn't have any control over my body. I walked down the stairs and finally got to the middle of the arena that I was to fight in. The fight started and she came straight at me, attacking me with punches first.

It felt like I didn't have a mind of my own as I blocked her attacks. I didn't know what I was doing but for some reason my body seemed to. Finally I started to attack her back.

Soon I was able to get advantage. She was trying to block my attacks.

"Wind Blast!"It knocked her back, away from me.

I heard you let out a small scream of pain. I watched her as she laid on the floor in front of me bleeding badly. I was trying to stop myself from attacking her again. I didn't want to hurt this girl anymore more.

I knew that it wasn't me attacking but someone else but I knew that only I knew that. I could feel someone controlling me, taking over my body, my actions. I knew that I would never harm this girl, even if I had to, in the end I wouldn't be able to.

"Shou." I heard my name leave her lips as she looked up at me beaten and worn out. "Dome!" She shouted slamming her hands onto the ground around her.

A small earth like dome went over me, blocking my path to her. I punched the wall and pulled my hand back in pain. I couldn't seem to be able to punch my way through it. I could tell the earth hall had chakra infused into it.

I heard another jutsu yelled and felt myself start to fall down. I hit the ground, hitting my head hard against the earth below me. My body seemed to just completely stop working by that point.

I knew that, that move should have knocked me out but I was still able to think. I just wasn't able to move. My eyelids closed as I couldn't tell what was happening around me.

I knew that I was moved back into the light but nothing else resigerted. I couldn't hear what anyone was saying. I couldn't tell what they was doing.