Chapter Forty-Five

Unknown POV

It had worked like I wanted it to. Now she would be leaving that village and I would finally get what I always wanted, her powers. I had to bring them two stupid fools of genin back to life for the test to work. I had wanted to kill the girl to but sadly she hadn't died.

I now had Miki their Sensei under my control just like the other two, Shuo and Naoko. It would have been better if I could have gotten the whole team. But I wasn't able to get lucky like that.

"Get ready." I order the 5 rouge shinobi that stood in front of me. "She will be leaving the village soon." I said as I continued waiting.

I wanted that power that she had. I had waited years to get it and now it would finally be mine. After her clan was destroyed by them fools that I hired to capture her but they failed to do that one part. I should have known better than to trust two S-Rank criminals with a task like that.

"You will get this job done and then you'll get the money." I told the rogue shinobi with a smile forming on my face.

The 5 rogue shinobi disappeared out of sight, as they got ready to do the job I hired them to do. I would finally be getting what I wanted after all this time. I was finally getting her after them 4 long years of waiting.

'Mia Konaichi you will be mine.'