Your Beauty Never Ever Scared Me [part2/3]

Okay, this entire story turned out WAY longer than I expected.

I was honestly surprised you guys liked it so much. Thank you <33
I searched for Vampire reggie biting sex stories for some time and could never find any because of which I wrote this in the first place (plus the influx of Vampire Reggie fanart on my insta feed), so when I finished the first part I was like "I have way more to say but it's quite long already and I don't even know if ppl even would like to read this" so I posted the first half, and well, looks like we've all been looking for the same thing

So, anyway, sorry to disappoint but there is no biting smut in this chapter, bc it turned out far longer than it was supposed to. There will be a third chapter coming within the next two weeks that will feature that final, long-awaited bloody capital S Smut, and the murder of Walburga Black.

In this chapter we have the following:
Lots of making out
Discussion of Vampire Bodies and the Disconnect after the Transformation
Sirius finding out
and James putting weird ass, super-dangerous fantasies into Sirius' head. Remus isn't sure whether he should thank James or hit him.

Enjoy <3

__________________________________________________________

The Potters and Sirius must be getting suspicious. James can feel it in his bones. There is nothing bad in what he and Regulus are doing, right? He wants him to drink from him. They are in love. They've been together since before Regulus' transformation. And yet, the paranoia is creeping up in James' gut. Every time, he gets Sirius to leave and he gives him that particular look of "What are you up to?" James can feel his heart beat half out of his chest.

When they were together in school, James felt a similar paranoia surrounding Sirius. Sirius was his best friend, and he was secretly dating his little brother, after all. But now, it feels even worse. There is something illicit in what he convinces Regulus to do over and over again. It is only their business and they're not hurting anyone, but James isn't particularly keen on having everyone know the details of their sex life. Or anything about their sex life, actually.

Then there are James' parents. James and Regulus started stealing some ingredients and brewing blood replenishing potions for James (per Regulus' request). Fleamont must have noticed this absence by now. He gives Regulus a funny look every once in a while, especially when he and James are close.

Maybe he is only paranoid by proxy. Regulus is filled with anxiety about anyone finding out he drinks from him on occasion. So much so, that when anyone else is in the house, Regulus is only half with James when they kiss because all his senses are focused on sounds from the stairs or outside of James' room.

James would like to tell Sirius of his relationship with Regulus to have at least some relief from the paranoia. But Regulus argues that it is merely a small jump from this knowledge to the next, more illicit things they do. And while Regulus refuses to acknowledge Sirius' intellect on a usual day, he is adamant that Sirius would jump to this little conclusion in a flash. Besides, alone knowing of their relationship and the fact that James gets blow jobs from Regulus (and far more back at school) could lead to Sirius going nuclear on them.

So, James waited until the middle of the night, checking twice that Sirius was sound asleep, before slipping into Regulus' bedroom. He locks the door behind him. Regulus sits on his bed, book in one hand, Starbucks cup in the other. It's a bat theme today. He does look adorable with it.

Regulus looks up when he enters and gives him a smile.

"Everyone is asleep," James whispers and raises his wand, "And I put a silencing spell on the whole room."