chapter nine

Juliette

Vivian is picking me up to go to the Viper lounge with them tonight. We would be meeting the other guys there.

Mia had to bail, of course. She really wanted to come, but something came up apparently.

Tonight I'm wearing the most gorgeous outfit. It looks absolutely amazing, shockingly, mia helped me pick it out. There's a part of me that wants Tom to see my outfit, and think I look hot. Then there's that other part that says, 'fuck him, who gives a shit what he thinks about me?'

Then finally, that last part that just wants him to touch me in the simplest way. After our night at the hotel, I feel almost closer to him. As sick and twisted as that sounds. I can't begin to imagine what my dad would think if he heard what I was thinking right now.

Fucking bipolar ass.

Vivian just texted me she's outside, we're driving there alone just the two of us.
-
"You look amazing Juliette!" Vivian said as I sat in the passenger seat next to her. I just smiled at her, she looked absolutely phenomenal!

"Vivian, you look so gorgeous! Wow." We laughed.

"Georg told me what happened, it's so crazy to think about! We have high security on the house so I don't know how they got in," she says. "Bill told georg that Tom went to you after that whole incident?" She asked me, and looked at me confused.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"Nothing, it's just strange. It was pouring that night, and he was stabbed. But he walked all the way to you, I think he likes you, Juliette! You can't tell me otherwise. Even Gustav agrees with me on something finally!" She finished.

Um. Wow.

"You're sick Vivian! He just needed some medical help, and he said you're the one who gave him my address, so why are you acting surprised?" We laughed, then she stopped so suddenly. Almost like she realized something.

"What's wrong?" I asked feeling worried now. "Tom said I gave him your address?" she questioned, she almost looked offended.

"Yeah? Did you not?" she's confusing me now. "I didn't? He must be on something I swear." and she laughed. I laughed, trying not to look as thrown off as I was. I looked out of the window, but how did he know where to find me?

Unless...

Oh shit.
-
"Let's go inside before it starts raining again!" Vivian said while fixing her makeup in the mirror inside the car. I nodded and we got out of the car and went inside the lounge.

We walked up to that same area upstairs, and suddenly my heart rate was increasing. "Hey guys, sorry we're a little late." Vivian said as we spotted the guys.

She sat next to georg and kissed him, I took a seat next to Bill, across from Tom. Bill smiled at me and gave me a warm hug. I hadn't made eye contact with Tom yet.

It's not that I didn't want to, I just couldn't. Though I could feel his eyes on me.

"Vivian did you ask her yet?" georg asked her, she suddenly lit up with the brightest smile.

"Oh my God, I forgot!! So Juliette, every year we take a trip, this year we are going to Italy, and we want you to come with us!! Only if you're free to of course." she smiled. Everyone was looking at me now.

And then my eyes landed on Tom, looking straight at me. "Yeah maybe, when are you leaving?" I asked. I need a drink.

"3 days, don't worry we will cover your hotel, it would be so fun if you came. Plus, I hate being the only girl."