chapter fourteen

Juliette

My head is pounding way too hard, my heart is beating out of my chest, and my vision is blurry.

"Just wait until she wakes up, then ask your fucking moron!" I hear a man say. I keep my eyes closed.

"She was supposed to be up an hour ago, did you put too much chemical in the cloth?!" The other man replies. I hear footsteps walking towards me.

He takes my head and moves it to the side and places two fingers next to my jaw, "she has a pulse, she's still alive." He says finally.

He lets go of my head, I hear him sigh, then they both leave the room. After I hear the door shut, I open my eyes and look at my surrounding.

It's an all concrete like room, there's a small window close to the ceiling, with bars over it, a table directly below, and tarps on the ground.

If they killed me, easy clean up.

I think I'm in a basement of something. I can't hear anything outside of this room. I look down and see that I'm tied down to a chair, there's blood on my shirt, probably from when I hit my head. That means there's probably blood somewhere on my face.

I can feel myself begin to panic, but then I think of Tom. I know he's looking for me now, I just have to wait a little longer and he'll be here.

He needs to be here before they kill me.

-

I try to wiggle the ropes around me loose, but nothing is working, it's so tight I think I'm losing circulation or something.

I can't wrap my head around this right now, and the door opens again. I quickly shut my eyes and pretend to be asleep.

The man walks to me and stands directly in front of me, a few seconds pass, and he places his hand on the side of my head and combs his back slowly and gently.

I wish it was Tom.

"I know you're awake." He says, I open my eyes and look up at the man, and I don't recognize him. I've never seen this man before in my life.

"Get your fucking hands off of me." I say so coldly, and try to move my head away from his hands. He pulls his hand away, furrows his eyebrows, and smiles at me.

"I see why Tom likes you now. You're just like him." He says, standing back and leaning on the table across from me, folding his arms.

I'm nothing like Tom. He is a weapon. He's a killer, and he stands for everything I'm against. He kills people like it doesn't affect him, he's so used to it. He's cruel. He's dangerous. He's a beautiful mess.

"You don't know me." I say. "Oh, but I do. I know what I need to know about you, Juliette." He replies.

I don't think this man is with my father. This is another group. They could actually kill me.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"How do you know the Kaulitz brothers and their group?" He asks, still staring directly at me. Why is he asking me about them?

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Please, I'm just trying to help you." He says. He's lying, I can see it in his eyes. I'll play along.

"why?" I ask, purposely trying to make my eyes water. "All you need to do is tell me where they are, and I can help you." He replies. He walks over to me, and kneels in front of me, placing his hands on my knees.