chapter two

juliette

Mia and I got settled in our new apartment as well as we could have in the fees hours we've been here. Tonight is the big night, if I don't pull this off the entire plan is screwed up.

No pressure.

"I can't believe we're doing this tonight." Mia said as we stood on the balcony, looking out at the city below us. We were dressed classy, for our time at viper lounge.

She was wearing a black top, black mini skirt, and gorgeous black heels. Her blonde hair was curled, and her makeup and jewelry looked beautiful.

I wore a gorgeous black mini silk dress, it was absolutely beautiful, paired with my finest black heels. I wore the gold jewelry my father got me, especially for this occasion.

We looked at each-other, I think both of us knew after tonight nothing would be the same for a while. We accepted that.

She smiled so softly at me, and put her hands in mine, with that we turned around and left our apartment.

When we arrived at the lounge, I was nervous. "We look so hot." Mia said looking at herself in the mirror. I looked at her and laughed, she turned to me and smiled.

"God I'm so glad you're with me mia. I can't even imagine if you weren't here with me." I squeezed her hand. She smiled at me.

We walked into the lounge, the place was absolutely gorgeous.

Black satin like walls, and the silkiest looking sofas and lounge areas. Glass chandeliers hanging from the tall ceilings, the bar was so elegant. Everyone was dressed fancy like, some casual, everyone here had some kind of title. They were known for something.

I could see the upstairs lounges, private booths with the most beautiful decoration I've ever seen. It looked so gorgeous here. The air was crisp, it smelled of just pure luxury.

We gave each other one last re assuring look before going to the bar area.

"This place is insane" I said as we took our seat. "It looks straight out of fifty shades of grey." Mia replied, We laughed.

We both got champagne, even the glasses were beautiful. Then we saw her. Our way in, the only girl that would give us ties to the inside.

She sat there with her beautiful curly brown hair, her dark red dress, and her matching nails. She wore silver jewelry that complemented her skin tone very well. I looked at mia and nodded towards the woman sitting there, vivian Pierson.

Mia recognized her immediately, she nodded at me. Letting me know she knew who was sat just beside us.

It's time to make my move, fuck.

I looked around me then I knocked over my glass on champagne on the counter, purposefully. "Oh god! I'm so sorry, here let me help" I picked up the receipt and wallet sitting in front of her, as well as some napkins from in front of both of us.

She turned around quickly, facing us now. Her brown eyes staring directly into mine now.

She looked down and the spilled champagne, as well as the soaked receipt and her wallet. "It's alright, just some champagne." She smiled at me. Then she reached for more napkins to help me with the mess.

"God I really am sorry, that wallet looks like it costs a fortune!" I said to her, trying to make more conversion. All she needs to do is invite me to her friends. "It's fine, trust me! The wallet was a gift." She smiled once again, she laughed a little this time.

I smiled at her, "Thanks for helping, I'm Juliette Sullivan by the way, and this is my friend mia." I reached out to shake her hand. She smiled then shook my hand, then mias.