chapter nineteen

Tom
_

She's unreal. The way she moves. The way she matches me perfectly, how she knows exactly what to do and when to do it. Unreal.

"Wait here then come down in five minutes." She says, as she dries her hair with my towel, leaving me in the shower, naked.

She smiles and throws the towel at me, I can't help but smile at her.

She adjusts her clothes then she's gone.

The way she turned her head back to me over her shoulder and smiled, makes me want her even more.

I throw my head back just at the thought of her, I wrap the towel around myself and step out of the shower.
-
"Ready to go?" I come downstairs, and immediately my gaze goes straight to Juliette, sitting there drinking her coffee.

"Finally Jesus Tom. How long does it take you?!" Gustav said and threw his duffle bag around his shoulder.

Bill raised his eyebrows and looked at Juliette then at me. I rolled my eyes and threw my bag over my shoulder and started walking towards the door.

We're all out of the house walking to the cars now, I looked at the house one more time. The next time we would be here is probably next year.

I'll never forget the moment Juliette and I shared in my bathroom though, that memory will stay in my mind as long as I live.

"Are you gonna stand there forever, or can we go?" Juliette says, snapping me back to reality. She's standing by the passenger door of my car.

I smiled and unlocked the door and we got in.

"Ready for this long fucking flight?" I asked as we drive down the driveway.

The others followed behind.

"I'm gonna sleep for most of it, I'm exhausted." She says trying to get comfortable in the seat. Using her jacket as a blanket.

"I'm sure you are." I smirk at her so slightly. She looks at me and her face goes serious.

"Really Tom? The jokes already? You're such a child." She says and gets comfortable once again in my seat.

I can't help but smile.

Bill was right. This isn't normal for me at all, yesterday we talked about it. Juliette is going to be the death of me. She's having an effect on me, I don't know whether to like it or hate it just yet. But it's changing me.

Maybe for the better. I don't know.

But it feels so good. Knowing this girl is so different from the rest. She doesn't fall over herself just to impress me, she's not a liar, she's independent. She's strong and she's fierce. She's everything I want to be, and everything I need.

___

Juliette

We arrived at the airport and got all of our luggage out of the cars. Tom got mine for me.

It's the simple things that make me crave him more than I want to admit.

Me and Vivian are sitting on our suitcases as seats, waiting for the pilot again.

It almost gives me deja vu, the last time we were here at the airport waiting to board the plane, we didn't know that I would be kidnapped and tortured for information in Italy.

"Have you talked to Mia? I miss her." Vivian asks me. "Yeah, I talked to her yesterday I think. She misses you too, we should all do something when we get back home." I say.