chapter six

Juliette

god, I'm playing this so well right now. After all this is over, maybe I should look into acting or something.

Apart of me felt terrible for doing this though. That moment with Tom and I on the balcony, is the first time I really recognized his smile. God his smile.

Everyone is looking at Tom now. He's only looking at me.

"You're right." That is what he said. Everyone just like me, looked shocked. I know Tom never likes to admit when he's wrong. This makes me feel so good.

"You're in danger now. That means you're gonna have to be careful out there. Or we should just kill you now and save us the trouble and risk." Tom continued.

"Tom are you fucking crazy?!" Bill said, taking a step in between me and Tom. "Tom just relax." Gustav said.

"She knows where we live, what we look like, she slept in my fucking bedroom, she knows too much bill. She's a risk." He tried to defend himself.

"I wouldn't waste a breath trying to tell Lancaster where you fucking live asshole. I may not care about you, but I'm not gonna set you up to get all of you killed." I stated, everyone, looking at me now, Vivian smiled.

Bill and georg too. I could see Gustav was unsure.

Tom looked at all of them and rolled his eyes. "Whatever. If this blows up in your face, don't blame me." Tom said before poking a finger into Bill's shoulder and leaving the room.

I followed him.

"What is your problem?" I asked. I'm angry now. Does he really think I could be so cruel and put them in danger? If my dad found out what I did telling them will georg was, he would probably kill me himself for screwing his plan up.

"Nothing." He kept walking. "Oh really? You seemed to have so much to say back there. Why don't you just say it now?" He stopped walking and turned around.

"Listen. I'm sorry I accused you. Is that what you wanna hear? I'm sorry, okay? And thank you for what you did. Georg wouldn't be here safe in this house if you weren't there."

I'm shocked.

Is Tom Kaulitz, apologizing to me?

I looked at him for a second, I liked him this way. It's the first time I've ever seen him like this. Looking so apologetic, yet angry at the same time. And it looked good.

"Thank you." I said, he turned around and walked up the stairs.

I walked back to where everyone was and said goodbye to them, and hugged Vivian. I got in my car and drove home. Mia was waiting there for me, I told her everything that happened.

Then I called my dad and he told me what happened at the warehouse, I tried to act surprised acting like I wasn't there. Even though I was.

I told him how they found georg and Vivian called me needing support and a friend. And of course, he believed me.

Now I'm lying in bed freshly showered, I tried to imagine all that guilt washing off of me in the shower, but nope. It's still here with me.

I can feel myself becoming attached to them, Vivian is a great friend. Bill is great. So are georg and Gustav. But Tom, I don't know how to feel about him.

When we're alone, I feel something stirring inside me but I don't know what exactly what is it. But I like it, in fact, I love it. I can't even describe the feeling. I wonder, does he feel it too?

_____

Tom

It's fucking 2 in the morning and I can't sleep. All that can cross my mind right now is Juliette. I'm trying to think about literally anything else, but nothings working.