𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟎

(i added a song!)

carmen

I stepped out of my en-suite bathroom, raking fingers through my damp, wavy hair. Damian sat on the bed, holding the new wolf I had named Husky two. Naming things really weren't my strong point. He noticed me instantly and dropped the wolf teddy, letting his eyes roam all over my body.

Dropping my towel on the chair, I gave him an over-exaggerated twirl, showing off the new baby pink maxi bodycon dress I had brought especially for today. It was made from a flimsy cotton material that would easily show any undergarments so I decided not to wear anything underneath.

It was a pretty bold move but it should be worth the decision. I wasn't due to start my period anytime soon so I'll get away with it.

"You like?" I gave my best show of jazz hands presenting the dress.

Damian patted his lap and brought me onto it, running his hands along the smooth material. "I love." The smile on my face grew at his words and I couldn't prevent the blush as he kissed and nibbled on my neck, no doubt leaving multiple hickeys.

"What are we doing today?" I asked.

He flicked the little pink bow situated on the top of my dress, smoothing over the lace trim. "You'll see."

"I really don't like surprises."

"You trust me?" Damian looked down on me. Even when I was sitting on his lap, he still towered over me.

"Yes." I answered without hesitation and fiddled with his T-shirt. He even stepped it up a notch today and wore white instead of black. Except for the iconic black jeans, of course.

"Then we'll be fine." As long as we weren't breaking and entering or giving each other more tattoos then I'm good. His hand trailed lower from my waist, kneading the flesh of my ass as his brows furrowed in confusion. "Are you not wearing anything?"

My eyes widened at his question as my cheeks heated up. I didn't think anyone was actually going to mention it. Granted, if the weather dipped down then my nipples would be on display but explaining that would've been less embarrassing then telling Damian I wasn't wearing any underwear.

"N-o no, I am. It's just a very small thong. Need to get more."

"Right." Luckily for me, he didn't think much of it. "We need to leave now, if we want to make the most of the sun before it sets. It's rare that we're getting a hot day in March so I wanna take advantage of that." Damian patted my ass as a reminder and I raised from his hold, straightening my dress and trying not to stare at my lower abdomen.

He opened all of the doors for me as we descended the floors in a comfortable silence; not speaking until we hit the underground garage. We maneuvered through the parking lot but I couldn't spot Damian's car anywhere.

"Where's your, er- Jeep?" I was currently standing between three cars, which looked nothing like his, and one of them was a motorbike which didn't even count.

"I didn't bring it." Damian shrugged.

I pulled my phone out and opened up the Uber app. "Do you want me to call an Uber?"

"No need. I brought another form of transport." He let go of my hand and walked in front of the sleek, all black motorbike that looked like it belonged in the future. Two helmets were hanging off the handles and a sound rang off the vehicle as Damian pressed a button on a key.

"You're kidding me, right?" I took a step back, mouth wide open. "There's no way I'm going on that deathtrap. That's like an accident waiting to happen if driven wrong."