Ten-waking up in a hospital

Hinata groaned softly, why was it so cold? Had she kicked her blanket off again? She turned on her side, wincing at the pain in her side. What..? She opened her eyes. The white walls and the rest of the room didn't look familiar... She looked to her side. "Kyoya?" She whispered. Kyoya was lying on the bed next to hers, his eyes closed. She stared at the bandages on his body in horror. How had he gotten this many injuries?! What-

It all came back to her.

Rokudo Mukuro.

"Oh my god." She said, checking herself. There was the gash on her arm, and on her side... Stitches marked the spot where she'd been stabbed. "Oh my god." She repeated. "It was real."

"Hinata, be quiet." Hibari said. "I'm trying to sleep."

"Where is he?" She asked quietly.

"The herbivore went out just now." He replied. "Ask him when he comes back."

Hinata sighed, getting up. He opened an eye. "Where are you going?" He asked.

"Out." She said simply.

"No you don't." Hibari said, yanking her arm.

"Kyoya-"

"Don't make me get out of this bed, Hinata." He said threateningly. A small yellow bird flew down to perch on his shoulder. "Hibari! Hibari!"it sang.

"That. Is adorable." Hinata said, momentarily distracted by it.

Hibari scoffed,lying back down. "You can play with it if you want to." He said. She clicked her tongue, and it flew to her hand.

"So cute!!" Hinata squealed. She stroked it gently, and it seemed to enjoy it. "Hinata!" It chirped. She giggled, stroking it again.

The door opened, and an exhausted looking Yamamoto stumbled in. "Takeshi!" Hinata called. He glanced at her. "Hinata?" He muttered. His eyes widened. "Hinata! You're awake!" He said, hugging her.

Hibari growled. "Hands off my sister, herbivore." He said,glaring daggers at Yamamoto. He released Hinata quickly. "Sorry." He apologised, a slight blush creeping across his face. Hinata looked at the ground, hiding her embarrassment.

"Well, it's good that you're finally awake, Hinata." He said. "How are you feeling?"

"I feel fine, I suppose." She said, stroking the small bird in her hand. "But... I remember everything, and I..." She said. "I just really want to kill that bastard right now." She grit her teeth.

"Get in line." Hibari called.

"What happened to him anyway?" Hinata asked.

"Well... I not so sure myself. But I think they arrested him." Yamamoto said. "Um.. Do you wanna go see the others?" He asked. "Should I bring them in?"

"If you dare to crowd in here, herbivore, I'll bite you to death."

"Then we're going out. Lets go." He said, helping her up. The bird flew from her hand to Hibari's bed.

~~~

"Hey, Takeshi. How are your injuries?" She asked hesitantly.

"I'm fine, don't worry. Just a few scrapes and bruises, that's all." He grinned.

"I'm...sorry." She said.

He looked at her, surprised. "What for?"

"Because...I got possessed and...attacked you."

He laughed. "You're apologising for such a thing?" He asked. "It wasn't your fault, Hinata. As for your attacks- no offence, but you need more practice." He winked, ruffling her hair.

She laughed. "Ok." She said.

"Here we are!" Yamamoto said, pushing open the door. They walked in. Tsuna was eating on his bed, Gokudera's bed next to his. Sasagawa Ryohei was lying on his bed. Haru and Kyoko sat on the last bed, which was Yamamoto's. They all looked up as they stepped in, and Hinata was suddenly 'tackled' by the two girls in a hug. "Hinata-chan!!" They said. "You're awake!!"

"Oof!" Hinata giggled. "Hi, everyone."

Gokudera scoffed. "About time you woke up." He said.

"HINATA!! JOIN THE BOXING CLUB!!" Ryohei shouted. Kyoko rolled her eyes at her brother. "Honestly, Sasagawa, is that all you think of?" Hinata teased.

Tsuna looked worried. "Should you even be walking around, with your injuries?" He asked.

"Don't worry, I'm fine. And Kyoya would've killed you all if you crowded into our room." Hinata said. Tsuna shuddered. "Good point." He said. "Its good that you're awake. We were worried."

Hinata looked confused. "How long was I out?" She asked.

"Almost three days." Gokudera replied.

Her eyes widened. "Three days?!" She exclaimed. "That long?!"

"Yep." Gokudera said. "Hibari wouldn't let any of us in the room, except for the baseball idiot there. And if that lawn head Sasagawa even dared to go in, Hibari said that he would bite him to death with one hit."

"Yikes." Hinata said. "He always did hate people disturbing his rest."

"That's for certain.." Tsuna shuddered.