Twenty five- the future ten years later

Yamamoto lay on the bed, his injuries covered by bandages. Tsuna looked at him, watching as he slept. He sighed. Both Gokudera and Yamamoto were heavily injured from the fight with Gamma. Thankfully, Hibari was there to save them.

There was a soft knock on the door, and Gianini looked in. "Um...Tsuna, there's someone here to see you." He said.

Reborn got up, and Tsuna followed him out.

Waiting outside was Kirika Sumire. "Hello, Tsuna!" She grinned, winking. "Nice to see you again."

"K-k-Kirika-san?!" Tsuna exclaimed. "Kirika-san is in the mafia?!"

She grinned, nodding. "Besides that. I've brought someone with me." She said, pulling the girl behind her out.

"Tsuna!!" Hinata yelled, running to him. "Where have you been?!" She punched him lightly.

"H-Hinata-chan!?" He gasped. "You're here too?!"

"Yeah....where is here,anyway?" She asked. "And why does Kirika look so old?"

"Oi. I'm only 26." Kirika said. "Not that old yet."

"And where is Takeshi?" She asked. "I'm assuming he's here."

"Well......" Tsuna looked at the ground. Hinata looked at him.

"Hinata." Reborn said. "Now that you're here as well, I'm going to have to tell you what's happening here." He said. "Please, listen carefully."

~~~

Hinata looked at the ground. "So, this....this is the future?" She asked quietly.

"Yes."

"I see...." Hinata nodded. She sighed, holding her face in her hands. "I can't believe this is happening to us." She muttered. "Tsuna...are the others here too?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Do you have any friggin idea how worried I was?" She asked, massaging her temple. "You were missing for four days. Four!" She said. "And I don't need to even mention Ryohei, since his sister disappeared!" She sighed. "And now.....I don't even know if this is worse." She said, trembling.

"Hinata-chan.." Tsuna placed a hand on her shoulder. "We'll get back to the present. I promise."

She took a deep breath. "Kyoya- Kyoya will most certainly be pissed." She laughed shakily. "But I'll live with that." She said. "Ok. Where's Takeshi?"

Tsuna looked at her, then glanced at Reborn. "Hinata...please don't get angry." He said, remembering how worried she'd been during the ring battles. "He's inside." He said.

Hinata looked inside. She gasped at how beaten up Yamamoto looked. "How...?!" She whispered. She sat down next to his bed. "So many injuries.."

"He got into a fight, with a powerful enemy." Reborn said. "Don't worry, he'll be fine."

Hinata swallowed. "You idiot." She muttered. "Why'd you go and get yourself so beaten up..." She sniffled. "Your father is worried about you, you know?" She whispered. She glanced at Tsuna. "I'll keep an eye on him." She said. "You can go do whatever it is."

"O-ok." Tsuna said, leaving. The door closed behind him.

She looked up at the ceiling. How was Yamamoto-san now? Had he realised she was missing yet? Was Ryohei looking for her too now? She blinked back tears.

Was Kyoya worried? Worried like he had been, all those years ago, when they were children? When she'd almost....

The door opened, jolting her out of her thoughts. She looked at the person who entered. It was unmistakably him. His hair was shorter, but it was still him. "Kyoya!" She cried, running to her brother's future self. He seemed frozen in place as he looked at her. She wrapped her arms around him.

"Hi-Hinata..." He whispered. He looked at her. Then, he wrapped his arms around her. "I missed you,little sister." He whispered, burying his face in her hair.

Hinata looked at him. "Missed me?" She asked. "What do you mean?" She said. "I'm still here, aren't I?"

He said nothing, just hugged her.

She was surprised. Usually, he would've pushed her off him, and smacked her on the head by now. Maybe the past ten years made him change.... But she didn't mind. Hibari Kyoya was still her brother, and he cared about her.

That was all that mattered.

"Promise me one thing, Hinata." He said.

"What?"

He looked at her seriously. "Whatever you do, don't leave this base." He said. "Promise me that."

"But-"

"Hinata. Please."

She blinked. Her brother didn't say please. Never did. "I...alright." She said. It had to be pretty damn important if he said please.

"I can't lose you again."

"You'll never lose me, Kyoya." She said, ruffling his hair. "Never."

He sighed. "Don't do that." He said.

"You never change, do you?" She said teasingly.

~~~

Bianchi sat on the sofa, looking at Kirika. "You didn't tell her yet, did you?" She asked.

"No. I was in a hurry to get her somewhere safe first, if you didn't notice." Kirika said. "I couldn't risk Byakuran noticing her arrival." She said. "Are you going to tell her about...that?"

Bianchi looked away. "I don't want to."

"She does have a right to know."

"I know....it's just...I don't know how." She said. "I don't know how to explain it to her." She glanced at the clock. "It'll be time for dinner soon. I should check on the girls."

"I'll call Hinata. I think Hibari already went to see her." She sighed.

~~~

Kyoko and Haru were in the kitchen, serving the food when Hinata walked in. "Kyoko-chan! Haru-chan!" She called.

"Hinata-chan!" They cried, running to her. They hugged each other, as the rest began to walk into the kitchen. "I can't believe you're here too!" Haru said.

"Me neither!" Hinata said. "It's good to see you guys again, though. We were getting worried, you know!" She smiled.

"Is nii-san ok?" Kyoko asked.

Hinata nodded. "He's fine." She said. Inwardly, she was unsure. But he would probably be fine. "We were looking all over for you!" She smiled. "But enough talk. I'm starving!" She said. "Lets eat!"

~~~

After dinner,Hinata walked over to Yamamoto's room. As she opened the door, he looked up. "H-Hinata?!" He exclaimed.

"Takeshi!" She ran at him, hugging him. He winced slightly, and she let go of him quickly. "Sorry. I'm just glad you're awake." She said. "How are your wounds?"

"Ok, I guess." He said. "Wow, it seems like everyone's here now..."

She sighed. "Yeah..." She said. "Did you know that Kirika was part of the mafia too?"

His eyes widened. "What?!"

"Yeah, her future self brought me here." She said. "Come to think of it... When you came here, you swapped places with your future self, right?" She asked. "Like,standing where he was?"

He nodded. "Yeah..what about it?"

"Then why was my future self in the middle of a cemetery?"