Sixty four-babysitting duty

"You want me to do what?!" Hinata yelled into the phone. A series of apologies could be heard over the phone. "Why do I need to do that anyway?" She wailed.

"I'm really really sorry to have to trouble you like this, Hinata-chan." Tsuna said. "It's just that Mama isn't feeling that well today, and Kyoko and Haru aren't free! I really need someone to look after him for today."

"What about Gokudera?"

".....I don't think it's a good idea." Tsuna said.

"Hmm. Good point." Hinata muttered. "But why do I have to look after the stupid cow?!" There was the sound of someone getting hit over the phone. "Hello? Tsuna?" She called.

"Ciaossu." Reborn said into the phone.

"Oh, it's you, Reborn. What happened to Tsuna?" She asked.

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about that useless student of mine." He said.

"Okaaayyy...."

"So, that cow needs to be taken care of for a day. Or else Mama won't be able to get well faster." Reborn said. "As part of the family, you also have duties to help your boss."

"Since when was I a part of the mafia...." Hinata muttered. "But Tsuna is my friend...." She sighed. "Alright, I'll babysit him for today. But I'm not paying for the cow's food and snacks." Who knows how much it could end up amounting to...

"No problem." Reborn said. "Tsuna will be sure to pay you back."

"E-eh?! Reborn!!" Tsuna shouted in the background. Another hit. "The cow will be ready for you by the time you get here." Reborn said, then he hung up.

Hinata sighed, putting her phone aside. Yamamoto walked past. "Hinata? What's up?" He asked.

"I'm gonna have to babysit Lambo for a day." She said, getting up. "You'll be able to manage the shop without me, right?"

"Yeah, sure." He said.

"Great. I'll see you later." She said, kissing his cheek as she walked out the door.

~~~

When she reached the Sawada residence, Hinata was wondering if agreeing to this was really such a good idea... She could hear a loud commotion coming from inside the house. Bangs as things hit the walls, and something like explosions even! She walked to the front door cautiously. "Er...Tsuna?" She called, knocking on the door.

A flustered looking Tsuna opened the door. "Hinata-chan!" He almost cried in relief. "Thank goodness, you're here."

"Where's the cow brat?" She asked, stepping into the house. Almost immediately, a flying pink grenade nearly hit her in the face. She yelled, snatching the grenade out of her face and throwing it outside. "LAMBO!!" She shouted as the grenade went off outside.

"Lambo-san won't go!" Lambo shouted from upstairs, making faces at Hinata.

"Go!" Reborn said, kicking him downstairs. "GUPYAA!!" Lambo yelped as he landed in front of Hinata and Tsuna. Hinata reached down, grabbing him by his curly Afro hair. "Put Lambo-san down!!" Lambo shouted, struggling.

"We'll be going off, then." Hinata said, still holding Lambo by the hair. "See ya!" She walked out the door, leaving the Sawada residence.

Tsuna looked over at Reborn. "Was it really necessary to kick Lambo down like that...?" Tsuna asked.

"Of course." Reborn said. "Now go do your job!" He kicked Tsuna in the back. Tsuna yelped, landing on his face. "Ow..."

~~~

Hinata sat in the bench next to Lambo, who was scarfing away a bow of taiyaki. "Geez, slow down!" She said. "You're gonna choke!"

"Lambo-san doesn't wanna listen to you!"

"Have it your way then." She said. Her phone rang. She picked up. "Hello?" She said.

"Where are you?" Kyoya asked.

"I'm on babysitting duty today." She sighed. "You'll have to get your own sushi."

"Hmph. Where are you?" He said.

"In a park. The cow is eating a box of taiyaki." She replied. "Why?"

"Checking." He said.

"Hmm. If you do go get sushi, don't go beat up anyone there, got it?"

"Hmph." Then he hung up. Hinata sighed, leaning back in her seat. "Lambo-" she looked at the spot where the boy had been. "Lambo?!" She stood up quickly, looking around for the curly Afro. "Lambo!" She yelled. "Damnit, where did he go?" She looked around. Catching a glimpse of the Afro, she ran after it.

"Lambo!" She yelled. The next thing she knew, the cow brat was hugging her leg tightly. "Lambo, what?" She looked at him. He pointed a finger. She looked at where he was pointing at. "Oh." In front of them was a group of tall burly guys, probably some wannabe gangsters.

"Hey, do you know that brat?" One of them asked Hinata, pointing at Lambo.

"So what if I do?" Hinata replied.

"He went and dropped some of his food on my shoes. Do you have any idea how expensive these shoes are?" He leaned down to look at Hinata. "How are you gonna pay for them now, huh?"

Hinata glanced at his shoes. "How much?" She asked.

"Hmm...since I'm a very, very forgiving person....how about we just ignore the price?" He smirked. She almost gagged at his breath. "See, I'm a lonely guy, and seeing a beautiful girl like yourself... Come on, how about spending the night with me, to repay me for being so forgiving." He reached out to place his arm on Hinata's shoulder.

Hinata looked at him. "Lambo, could you get off my leg now please?" She said, never taking her eyes off him. Lambo climbed off and stood behind her. "Now, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but....I don't go for jerks." She said. "Especially not the pompous jerk face standing in front of me right now."

His eyes glinted in anger. "Why you little-" she grabbed his arm on her shoulder, flipping him over her. He landed on his back. "You- get her!" He shouted to his lackeys. Hinata grinned, balling up her fists.

"This is gonna be fun." She grinned as the first lackey lunged for her. She sidestepped him easily, then kicked him in the back, sending him sprawling to the ground. "Who's next?"

Two other lackeys charged at her from both sides. She ducked, sliding out under their outstretched arms, and they slammed into each other.

Round one and two: win!!

"Anyone else?" Hinata grinned, looking around. "Nope, guess not." She said, picking Lambo up. "We'll be off then. See ya!" She walked off. Lambo laughed, looking at the beat up guys. "Losers!" He made faces at them.

"Lambo, next time, try not to provoke others."

"Lambo-san didn't provoke anyone!! What's provoke mean?"

Hinata shook her head. "Never mind..." She said.

Yay I finally got the chance to update! Sorry for short fighting scene...

I started a new fanfic, which is about Jack Frost in hogwarts. (Yes, I'm a fan of crossovers xD.) so, I hope some of you can take the time to take a look at it. Please? Thanks!