Eighteen- after the rain match

Hinata listened to the radio as she worked in the shop. She twirled, dancing along to the song. "Whoo, nice dancing, Hinata-chan!" Dino called as he walked into the shop.

"Shut up, Dino!" She said, almost flinging a sushi at him.

He grinned cheekily. "Make me." He taunted.

"I'll bite you to death if you keep staring at my sister that way." Hibari threatened from his seat. "Hinata." He called.

"Coming, Kyoya." She said, bringing a plate of sushi to him. She shot a death glare at Dino as she walked past him. "What are you doing here anyway, Dino?" She asked.

"I just thought I'd visit." He said. "Where's Yamamoto?"

"Takeshi should be resting now...though I'm not sure if he's still in there." She said. "He might be in the dojo if he isn't in his room. You go ahead and check."

"Ok." He said, walking inside. Five minutes later, he walked out. "He's not in there." He announced.

Hinata cursed. "I'm going to kill him." She muttered. "Yamamoto-san, I'm going to look for Takeshi!" She called.

"What, that kid isn't in his room?!" He shouted. "Geez! You go on and look, I can handle these two on my own." He pointed at Hibari and Dino.

"I'll be back soon." She said, walking out. "Be careful!"

She walked down the path to the dojo, humming a song to herself softly. There was a rustle of leaves, causing her to turn around. "Hello?" She called out. No reply. "Hmm." She continued to walk to the dojo. She threw the doors open. "TAKESHI! Where the fudge are you?!" She shouted.

"Gah,we've been discovered!" She looked at them.

"FUUTA! What are you doing here?!" She shouted. "Takeshi, you as well!"

"Hinata-nee, please don't get mad." Fuuta pleaded.

"I'm not mad at you, Fuuta. But,Yamamoto Takeshi! What are you doing?! You're supposed to be resting!" She said. "Look at your wounds!"

He laughed nervously. "I'm fine, Hinata. Honest." He said.

She scowled. "No. You're not." She said. "You need to heal."

"Hinata-nee..." Fuuta looked at her pleadingly. "Please let Yamamoto-nii stay."

She took one look and sighed. "Fine. Just this once." She said, sitting down. Yamamoto tugged her closer to him, playing with her hair. "But if I catch you here again..." She narrowed her eyes at Yamamoto. "I'll punish you. Got it?"

He nodded. "Your hair is soft." He mumbled. She rolled her eyes. "So, what are you doing, Fuuta?" She asked.

"This!" He said, holding out a thick book.

"What's that?" She asked.

"My ranking book." He replied.

"I see." She said, not quite understanding. Yamamoto ruffled her hair. "Hey!" She said, smacking his hand away. She sighed. "You just love messing up my hair, don't you?" She asked.

He smirked. "Good that you know." He said.

~~~

Hinata sat on the rooftop of the school, enjoying the cool night breeze. Flyaway strands of her hair blew past her face. The rest had been done into a thick plait.

"Hinata." She turned. Hibari stood behind her. "What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I couldn't sleep." She said.