Sixty two- baseball game!!!

Everyone was gathered by the sports field, which was abuzz with noisy chatter as everyone waited for the baseball match to begin. It was the finals, and Yamamoto was taking part. Tsuna and the others sat on the benches, waiting for the game to start.

"Tsuna-san!" Haru ran over to him, panting. "Hahi... Tsuna-san, am I late?"

"Haru-chan! It's still early." Tsuna said. "The game doesn't start for another fifteen minutes."

She breathed a sigh of relief, plopping down onto the seat next to him. "Thank goodness...I didn't want to miss this match..." She panted.

"Good morning!" Kyoko smiled, walking over. Haru smiled, waving at her. Tsuna waved at her shyly. "Good morning-" Tsuna said.

"YOOOO SAWADA!!" Ryohei roared, causing their ears to ring.

"TURF HEAD!! Are you trying to make us go deaf?!" Gokudera shouted.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A TURF HEAD, TAKO HEAD?!"

"Shut it!" Kirika yelled, throwing an empty can over at them. It hit Ryohei first, rebounded off his forehead, then hit Gokudera's face. "Hii-!! Gokudera! Onii-san!" Tsuna exclaimed. Kirika scoffed. "Good riddance." She muttered, cracking open a second can. "Finally, a less noisy environment...." She looked around. "Amazing how much noise these two can contribute..."

Haru sweatdropped. "Hahi...." She looked down at Gokudera. He groaned, a bruise already forming on his face. "Kirika-chan sure is strong...." She said. Kyoko nodded in agreement. "Hey, where's Hinata-chan?" She asked, looking at Haru.

"I don't know." Haru said. "I wonder where she is..."

~~~

"Kaoru!!" Mizuno Kaoru barely had enough time to turn around before he was knocked back, the girl grabbing him in a hug. "Long time no see!" Hinata grinned. He smiled, getting over the shock of her sudden hug. "Nice to see you too, Hinata-san." He said.

"So! You're playing as the pitcher!" Hinata cheered. "Congrats!"

"Thanks." He said, embarrassed.

"Good luck out there." She smiled, patting his shoulder. "See you after the game!" She said, running off behind him. He smiled as she ran off, knowing where she was headed to.

"Takeshi!" She yelled, bursting into the room. "Eh? GYAAA!!!" She screamed, running back outside. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She yelled, her face bright red. She really should learn to knock first.... A few seconds later, he came out. "Haha...you're embarrassed?" Yamamoto teased, looking at her blushing face.

"You really should learn to lock the door when you're changing....even if its just your shirt." She said, avoiding looking into his eyes.

"Ok,ok. Next time you really should knock first..." He said.

"Yeah, I know.." Hinata said. "So, ready for the big game?" She asked. He chuckled. "As ready as I'll ever be, I guess." He said.

"I'll be cheering for you from the seats." She said.

"As long as you're there watching me, I'll be sure to win." He said. She blushed lightly, making him laugh. "You're adorable." He said, ruffling her hair. "Hinata?" He called. She looked up at him. "If I win, would you go out on a date with me tomorrow?" He asked.

"I'd love to." She stood on her tiptoes, and kissed him on the cheek. She smiled. "Now go out there and win the game!" She said enthusiastically.

He grinned, ruffling her hair. "As you command." He winked.

~~~

The game was over, and nami high had won! "And it's official! Namimori high has won the finals!" The commentator's voice blared through the speaker. Everyone was cheering, and the noise was deafening.

Hinata made her way down to the field, where Yamamoto and the other players were celebrating. "Takeshi!" She called, running over. He lifted her up, spinning her around. She giggled, kissing his cheek. "I knew you'd win!" She said. "Congrats!"

He laughed as whoop's and cheers came from the crowd as they watched them be together. Hinata blushed, and he kissed her forehead. "Tomorrow's date is still on?" He asked.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." She promised.

"HOI, WOMAN!!" Gokudera shouted. "ARE YOU DONE BEING LOVEY DOVEY YET?!"

Kirika sent a can to his head, knocking him out. "Oops. Sorry, my hand slipped." She said unconvincingly.

Hinata's phone rang in her pocket, a message. She looked at it. 'Tell the herbivore to get his hands off you before I decide to go down there myself.' It was from Kyoya. He laughed at it, but he still let her go. "I wonder where he's hiding today?" She wondered aloud.

~~~

As usual, the demon of namimori high was on the roof of the school, looking down at the sports field downstairs. "If the herbivore keeps touching her like that....." He muttered. "I'll be sure to bite him to death next time."

/////////////////

Sorry if its a bit short...will try to write as soon as possible, after the exams.