Forty three- ghost from the past

"Hinata!! Order!" Yamamoto's father called.

"Coming..." She said, rushing over. She took the plate from him, bringing it over to the customer. "Enjoy the food!" She said as her phone rang. "Kyoya?" She said. "What's up?"

"I'm coming over." He said. "Get my food ready." He hung up.

She sighed, putting it back into her pocket. "Yamamoto-san! My brother's special please!" She said, walking over.

Yamamoto walked out. "Oh? Hibari is coming?" He asked.

Hinata nodded. She took some dishes from the counter. "It's a good thing that the lunch crowd is lessening..." She said. She walked over to the tables, serving the customers. "Here's your order." She placed the dish on the table.

"Hibari Hinata?" The customer said. She looked at him. His face hid behind his newspaper,so she couldn't identify him. But his voice...was somewhat familiar. "Um..yes?" She said. "Are you looking for me?"

He chuckled. "Hello, Hinata." He lowered the newspaper. Hinata's eyes widened in shock as she stared at him. "You- you?!" She exclaimed, backing off. He smirked. He had black hair, and cold grey eyes. "Wh-what do you want?" She asked.

"Originally, I was here to watch the Sakura, but now that I've found you..." He smirked. "You're coming with me."

She shook her head. "I'm not going anywhere with you, you bastard." She said.

He frowned, reaching out to grab her arm. "Hoi." An angry voice said from the doorway. "Get your hands off Hinata." Hibari strode towards the man. The man's back was facing him, so he couldn't see his face. He turned around, looking at Hibari. "Kyoya." He said.

Hibari stopped, staring at his face. "You." He growled, grabbing Hinata's arm, pulling her away from him. "What are you doing here?"

Yamamoto walked over. "Hibari? What's going on?" He asked, looking at Hinata.

Hibari pushed Hinata over to Yamamoto. "Get out." He growled at the man. He brandished his tonfas. The man sighed. "And I was hoping to get this over with quick and easy." He said. "I'll see you next time then." He got up, and left.

Hibari glared after him. "Who was that?" Yamamoto asked. Hinata looked at the ground. Hibari wasn't about to answer anything either. "We're leaving." He said, pulling Hinata with him. For once, she didn't protest or do anything. She simply followed her brother.

"I'll see you later." She said quietly.

~~~

Hinata sat on the rooftop of nami high, looking down at the town. To think that he would come here.... "Kyoya...what do I do now?" She asked.

He patted her head. "Nothing will happen."

"He said that he wants me to go with him."

"Not gonna happen." He said. "I won't let that bastard touch you."

Hinata's phone let out a little chime. "A message?" Hinata looked at it. "Its from Takeshi." She said. "He's worried." She stood up. "I've been out long enough, I should get back already." She said.

"Don't get into trouble." He said. "If he's still there, call me. I'll bite him to death for going near you again."

~~~

Hinata walked into the shop. "I'm back-"

"Hinata-chan!!" Hinata's eyes widened as she looked around. Tsuna, Gokudera and Yamamoto were all there. "Eh? What are you guys doing here?" She asked.

"HINATA!!" Ryohei bellowed, running into the shop. "We were worried to the extreme!"

"What are you-"

"Hinata-chan, are you ok? Where were you?" Tsuna asked.

Hinata blinked. "Um...I was with Kyoya?" She said. "Why are you all here?"

"Tch. So you were fine after all." Gokudera said.

"We were looking for you." Tsuna said. "Yamamoto told us what happened."

"Oh. That." Hinata said.

"Well, as long as you're ok." Yamamoto said, ruffling her hair. "So, mind telling us what it was all about?" He asked.

Hinata sighed. "It's nothing you have to worry about." She said.

"Hinata-chan...who was that man?" Tsuna asked.

"He's...well. The man I hate most?" She said. She took a deep breath. "He is, or rather, WAS,"

"My father."