Thirty- return from melone base

"Eh? When did Ryohei from the past come?" Hinata asked.

"HINATA!!! I was worried to the extreme!!" He shouted. "Why did you disappear like that?! Strange to the EXTREME!!"

She laughed. "Nice to see you too, Ryohei."she said. "But wait." She looked around. "Where's Kyoya?"

Tsuna looked down. "Err...Hinata-chan..about Hibari-san." He explained what had happened.

"WHAT?! The Kyoya from the past is HERE?!" She yelled. "Oh, damn damn damn I'm so dead." She said. "So where is he now?"

"Well...he went and disappeared somewhere alone...but don't worry! Kusakabe-san went to look for him already."

Hinata sighed. "If I wasn't sure that he might 'bite' me to death when he sees me, I might go ahead and search for him right now." She said. "But I can't just sit here and wait for him either, with the enemy still out there...." She shook her head. "So, what exactly has happened at the enemy's base?" She asked.

After a few hours, they finally finished their explanations. Hinata had already understood after the first round of explanations, which took half an hour. The tricky part was getting it into Ryohei's head...

"So, now that everyone understands, lets go eat!" Gokudera said.

~~~

"After eating, I want to bring the girls up there to walk around." Bianchi said.

"U-up there?!" Tsuna exclaimed. "But it's dangerous!"

"Ever since Melone base disappeared, there isn't any enemy showing on the radar. Relax, they won't be doing anything within these ten days." Bianchi said.

"But.."

Yamamoto clapped a hand on Tsuna's shoulder. "Then lets go together as bodyguards." He said.

~~~

After eating, they went into the elevator, to go up. Kyoko and Haru were talking to each other excitedly.

Suddenly, the lift stopped. "What's wrong?" Tsuna asked.

"There's some connection reactions at gate A." Gianini said. "It might be someone from the millefiore."

"We'll go and take a look." Tsuna sighed, going out. Kyoko and Haru looked at him, worried. "There's no problem, it will be finished very soon. Later we can go to the place we want to go." He said to them.

~~~

As it turns out, the 'intruder' was actually Basil. The Basil from ten years ago. When asked if he needed anything, his reply was, "if it's ok... Rice balls."

Tsuna and the others brought him back to the base with them, and the first thing he did was eat. Eat a LOT. "Looking at him makes me wanna eat.." Ryohei muttered.

Finally, he was finished. "Thank you for the food." He said. "It's nice to see you all again." He smiled. He told them everything that had happened to him since he got transported to the future ten days ago. Once finished, he passed out on the table, fast asleep. Hinata sighed, shaking her head. "That tired huh?" She muttered.

"It's like a battery out of electricity..." Gokudera said.

~~~

After that, everyone went up to the surface. Haru went back to her home, as did Kyoko and Ryohei. Hinata walked over to the school, expecting to find him there.

Sure enough, there he was, on the same roof where he always was. "Kyoya." She called. He sat up and glared at her. She gulped. He walked over to her. "I told you not to do anything reckless, didn't I?" He said,tonfas out.

"Whoa whoa whoa, Kyoya." She said. "I did not have much of a choice in the matter. It was involuntary!"

He hit her twice with the tonfas. "Like I care." He said gruffly.

"Ow.." She massaged her sore arm. It didn't hurt as much as usual though... She smiled slightly. "Did you miss me?" She asked, ruffling his hair.

"I'll bite you if you do that again." He growled.

She sighed, sitting down. "I missed this." She murmured. "Being up on the surface." She looked at him. "Ne, Kyoya. Did you get a box too?" She asked.

He was looking at a purple box. It was similar to Yamamoto and Tsuna's boxes, so she assumed it was a vongole box. She held a hand out. "Can I see?" She asked.

"No." He replied, keeping it.

She sighed. 'As expected...' There was some noise coming from the roof of the next block. Tsuna and the others were there. "They sure are noisy.." She muttered.

"Those guys...are really in high spirits! Looks like there's no problem. I don't have to care about them right now." Someone said from behind them. Hibari brandished his tonfas, keeping Hinata behind him. "Wait, wait, Kyoya!"

Hinata's eyes widened when she realised who it was.

"Don't rush. I will train you properly." Dino said.

"Dino!" Hinata called. "When did you get here?"

"Oh, hello Hinata! Nice to be able to see you again." He smiled.

Hibari stepped forward, ready for a fight. "Well? Are you going to keep me waiting?" He asked.

"Sorry, Hinata. You'd better leave. I'll explain to you next time." Dino said.

Hinata sighed. "Fine." She looked at Hibari. "Don't kill him. I'll see you next time then. Bye, Kyoya. Dino." She walked off, back into the building.