Sixty nine-dealmaking

The Ninth's face was serious as Tsuna told him about the kidnapping and the threat. Dino stood next to him, both angry and worried. "Ninth, do you know who this man is?" Tsuna asked. "Would he really kill them?"

"Yes." He replied. "He is a dangerous hitman, a mercenary for hire. He just barely escaped the Vindice a few weeks ago."

"And...his brother?" Tsuna asked slowly.

"His brother is currently in custody and is scheduled to be sent to the Vindice prison in two days time." The Ninth said. "He must not be allowed to be set free."

"So are you telling us to leave the girls to die?" Yamamoto asked. "I don't plan on leaving Hinata, or the others."

Reborn nodded in approval. "I don't think anyone would like to see what Hibari would do if his sister is harmed in any way." He said. "And it is against a boss's morals to leave his family members behind."

"Reborn-san is right! We can't just sit here and do nothing, when something could happen to them at any minute!" Gokudera protested.

"I can't-no, I won't let Sumire die." Dino said.

"Please, Ninth boss." Tsuna pleaded.

The Ninth sighed and opened his mouth to speak, when the door flew open. "Herbivores." Hibari Kyoya said coolly, walking in.

"H-Hibari-san?!" Tsuna exclaimed. "But how- when-?!"

"I guess the one who was sleeping inside the cargo hold was you." Reborn said.

"I don't like crowded places." Hibari said curtly. "Oi. Herbivore." He looked over at Yamamoto. "Where's Hinata?" He paused, hearing his phone ring. He picked up. "What." He said into the phone. "Hinata?" He stopped.

"Who the hell is this?" He growled. He glanced at Yamamoto, anger flashing in his eyes. He held the phone out, putting it on speaker.

"When were you going to tell Hibari Kyoya about this, young Vongole?" The man's voice came from the phone followed by a chuckle. Tsuna's eyes widened and he looked at the clock on the wall. "It's been an hour already..." He whispered.

"So, is the Ninth boss there?"

"I am here." The Ninth said calmly.

He chuckled. "I presume you've already heard it all from the young Vongole. What do you say to a deal?" He asked. "My brother for the girls."

"How do I know you will keep to the deal?" The Ninth asked.

"Oh, don't worry. I can't wait to get my hands off this bunch of girls. That redhead girl's attitude is a pain in the neck." He scoffed. "Even a beating won't stop her mouth from cussing."

Dino clenched his fist. "You bastard." He growled. "You are fucking dead."

"Now, now. That's the sort of language that's gonna get you into trouble." He said.

"Dino?" Kirika's voice came from the phone.

"Sumire. Hang in there, we'll get you out of there." Dino said.

She laughed. "Don't worry, if you don't come I'll find myself a way out of here." She said. "Can't always just wait for you to come and get me out of messes." If she was standing in front of them now, Dino bet that she would be smirking at them.

"I'll come, that's for sure." Dino said. "I promise."

"Well, isn't that sweet." The man said. "I'm sure she's touched." He snorted. "Now, Ninth, I'm sure you know what will happen if you refuse the deal. The girls die one at a time, and you will all watch."

"Don't touch the girls." The Ninth said. "If you harm any of the girls, the deal is off."

"Fine. I'll just gag her, then. So, do we have a deal?"

"You have a deal." The Ninth said.

"Good. Now, I think tonight sounds like a good time. So, you will bring my brother to the pier, and I will give you the girls. I look forward to seeing you all tonight." The call ended.

Kyoya glared at his phone, then threw it against the wall, causing it to snap in two. He glared at the Ninth, striding over to him. "You are dead." He growled.

"Ah?! Hibari-san!" Tsuna shouted.

Yamamoto stood in his way. "Herbivore, I will deal with you later." Kyoya growled. "Now get out of my way."

"The Ninth is the only one who can help us." Yamamoto said. "If he refuses to help, then...."

Kyoya glared at him. He gripped his tonfas tightly, and punched Yamamoto in the jaw. "Next time, I won't go that easy on you, herbivore." He growled. "After Hinata is back, I'll be sure to deal out your punishment for not protecting her properly." He walked off.

Yamamoto rubbed his sore jaw. Tsuna walked over, looking worried. "I'm fine." He said. "So, what should we do now?"