Thirteen- Training begins.

Hinata walked down the road, to the place where she hoped Hibari was. Namimori high school.

As she walked into the school, Kusakabe came out. "Hello, Hinata-san." He said. "What brings you here to the school at this hour?" He asked.

"I'm here to see Kyoya." She said. "Do you know where he is?"

"Hibari-san is probably on the rooftop." He answered. "If he asks, I didn't say anything." He said.

She smiled. "No prob, Kusakabe." She said, leaving.

Moments later,she walked out onto the rooftop, where Hibari Kyoya was lazing. "Kyoya." She called. He opened one eye lazily. The small yellow bird flew around his head. "Hinata. What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I want you to teach me how to fight." She said. "Properly."

He sat up, looking at her. "What happened?" He asked. "Did you get in a fight?" He asked, looking at the bandage on her arm.

"I'm fine." she said, tugging her sleeve to hide it. "It's nothing."

He walked over to her. "I know you're lying, Hinata." He said. "Tell me."

"I..I want to get stronger." She said. "I hate being...weak!"

He stared at his sister. He sighed."Hinata. You do realise that I will not hold back."

She went into a fighting stance. "Neither will I." She said.

Less than five minutes later, he had tackled her to the ground. "I win." He said.

"Were you holding back with me all this time, Kyoya?" She breathed.

"Obviously." He said, getting up. "You'll need a lot of practice to hope to beat me, little sister."

She snapped back to her feet. "Again." She said.

"You'd better not regret it, Hinata." He said. "I'm starting to enjoy myself."

~~~

Hinata stumbled into Yamamoto's kitchen. "What's for dinner?" She asked. "I'm starving."

Yamamoto looked up at her. "Leftover sashimi-" he stopped, staring at Hinata. "What the- how did you get those wounds?!" He said.

"I was...practicing. Ouch." She said.

He sighed, putting down his knife. "Come here, I'll help you with those wounds." He said, taking out the first aid kit. She sat down on the chair. He took a look at her scratches,taking out some bandages. "Did you go fight a bear while you were practicing?" He asked.

"If you consider Kyoya as a bear, then yes." She winced as he dabbed antiseptic on her scratches.

"You fought with Hibari Kyoya? And actually lived? Impressive." He said. "Why were you fighting anyway?"

"Like I said, practice." She said. "Hey, Takeshi. Are you ok?"

"Hmm? What do you mean?"

"Didn't you...get any injuries from that fight with Squalo?" She asked.

"I'm fine." He said. "Just a few scrapes, nothing serious."

"Ok." She said. "Ow!"

He looked up. "Sorry.." He muttered, looking back down. "I'm done." He said. "You can go now."

"Thanks, Takeshi." She said.

"Hey, Hinata. You shouldn't be fighting your brother for a day at least. Let your wounds heal first before another practice session, 'kay?" He said.