Sixty six- landing in Italy

"Wow, I can't believe you have a private plane, Tsuna." Hinata said, sitting next to Yamamoto. She glanced at Lambo, who was sucking on a lollipop. He sat with Kyoko and Haru, who were next to her. "Heheh....I didn't even know I had one..." Tsuna said, looking around the inside of the plane. "Are we taking off soon?" He asked, looking at Reborn, who was sitting on Bianchi's lap. "Not yet." Reborn said. "There's still someone who hasn't come yet."

"Really?" Haru asked. "Who?" The plane door opened, and a familiar red head walked in. "Hey, tuna fish." Kirika said, sitting down next to Bianchi. "Sorry I'm late."

"What?! She's coming too?" Gokudera exclaimed.

"Got a problem with that, tako head?" She asked, glancing at him.

"No fighting, you two." Reborn said. "Now buckle up and prepare for liftoff."

~~~

Hours later, they landed in Italy. Hinata stretched, walking off the plane. "We're here!" She cheered. Kyoko looked around. "Wow, everything is in Italian.... Bianchi-san, what does this mean?" She asked, pointing at a signboard. Bianchi walked over, explaining it to her. Kirika was looking at her phone. "Our ride should be waiting outside." Reborn said. They all walked outside the airport, where a limo was waiting. The driver stepped out of the car- "R-Romario-san?!" Tsuna exclaimed. They all stared at him in shock. Kirika was the only one who didn't look shocked. "Nice to see you again, Romario." She smiled.

"Hello, Sumire-san." He said. "I trust you all had a good flight?"

"Yes. Thanks for agreeing to bring the car over." Kirika said.

"It wasn't a problem, Sumire-san." He said. "Now, shall we get going? There is someone waiting to see you." He opened the car door. Dino grinned at her. "Hey!" He greeted. Kirika's eyes widened. Kirika looked at Dino. "What're you doing here?" She asked.

"Well, I couldn't resist coming to see my cute girlfriend." He smirked.

She blushed pink. "Wh-when did I even say I was your girlfriend?" She stammered, embarrassed. He chuckled, and pulled her into the car to sit with him. Tsuna gaped at them. "Well, don't just stand there!" Reborn said. "Get in the car already!"

"O-okay!"

~~~

"Wow, Dino's house was quite big, wasn't it?" Hinata said, walking into the hotel room. She sat down on a bed. "Why didn't you stay with him?" She asked, looking over at her roommate. Kirika rolled her eyes at her as she unpacked. "I just didn't want to." She replied. "And why did everyone expect me to stay with him?"

"I dunno. Maybe because you're a couple?" Hinata said.

Kirika blinked. "He's not my boyfriend. Not exactly."

"But you do like him...don't you?" She smirked.

She turned a light shade of pink. "Yeah?" She mumbled. "Anyway! I've got work to do, so!" She grabbed her bag of gadgets. "See ya!"

I know, I know. It's short. Sorry, facing writers block right now..... Decided. I'll be ending this story soon.