Sixty- maths quiz (part one)

Hinata groaned, the light was in her eyes. She rolled over, which caused her to fall off the bed. She landed on the ground with a yelp. "Ow..." She groaned, sitting up. "I've got to learn to close the curtains before I sleep...." But even with the curtains closed, her room was still not dark enough....

She walked out of her room and went over to Yamamoto's room. He blinked sleepily as she came in. "Hinata?" He asked. She walked over to his bed. "Move over, Takeshi." She yawned. He made some space for her, and she lay down on the bed. "Why are you in my room?" He asked.

"It's too bright over there..." She muttered, snuggling into the blanket. "And I like your bed." He laughed, playing with her hair. "You're always playing with my hair..." She murmured. "Speaking of my hair....I should get a haircut." Her hair was already halfway down her back.

The alarm on Yamamoto's phone rang off. He sighed, switching it off. Hinata groaned. "Please don't tell me it's time to get ready to go to school already." She muttered.

"Sadly, it is." He said, getting up.

"I don't wanna get up yet..." Hinata complained.

He chuckled. "Same here, but unless you want detention with Hibari-"

She bolted upright. "I'm awake, I'm awake." She said. He laughed. "Go and get ready. I'll wait for you outside." He said.

~~~

"What the heck, this isn't fair!!" Hinata raged. "A quiz?!"

"Yes, Hibari, a quiz." The teacher said.

"How many times have I asked you to call me Hinata?!"

"I don't keep count." He said coldly. "Now, sit back down in your seat and listen." Hinata glared at him, sitting down reluctantly. "Now, as I was saying, there will be a quiz tomorrow to test your mathematical abilities and such." He continued. "Anyone who gets anything below the average mark, will be dealt with severely."

Tsuna gulped nervously, while Hinata scowled.

"Make sure to come in on time tomorrow." He said. The bell rang. "Class dismissed." He walked out of the class.

"This is an outrage!" Hinata yelled angrily. "What the heck is his problem?! Setting a quiz so suddenly when he hasn't even finished that chapter yet?!"

"Woman, he already finished it last week while you were snoring away on your desk!" Gokudera said.

She glared at him. "I do not snore." She said.

"Yes you do." Kirika said matter of factly. She turned her glare on her. "Sometimes it's so loud I wonder how Enma even hears anything, sitting next to you." Kirika continued, a smirk on her face.

"She's just tricking you." Enma said quietly.

"Ha! See, I knew I didn't snore!" Hinata said proudly.

"You snore softly." Enma muttered.

Yamamoto cleared his throat. "So, about the quiz, don't you think you should study for it, then?" He asked Hinata.

Hinata groaned loudly. "I don't wanna." She said. "I absolutely hate maths."

"What, too hard for your brain to cope with?" Gokudera said.

She glared at him. "Try me." She said. He smirked, taking out a piece of paper. On it was a maths question. Hinata took a look at it. "Err....this should be like this, then like this, and err...." She fiddled with her pen. "Aargh!" She threw the pen down. "Fine! I admit defeat."