12

-Tzuyu! What a surprise. Come in.

-Thank you, Miyeon. Why aren't you at the shop?- asked the Latina, taking a seat in Sana's house.

-I've been busy tonight.

-I heard... Well, I'm here to talk about Sana's birthday. We booked a restaurant.

-I know. Nayeon sent me a message.

-Optimal. So... What gift should I give her?- she asked throwing herself on the sofa.

-It's hard when she already has everything.

-Yeah...

-But I'll tell you something that not everyone knows: she collects perfumes.

-Perfumes?

-Yeah. She has at least five hundred. Lately she was talking about a certain... Shumukh.

-Shumukh? Perfect. You have been precious to me, Miyeon. I'm going.

-Oh... Okay...

Tzuyu walked to the door and opened it, making as if she were at her home.

-Ah... And be careful of my sister. Jeongyeon just wants to have fun.

🫧

-Shumukh... Let's see...- Tzuyu said writing on her laptop. Her eyes widened and she nearly spat her heart out. -A million and five!? Sana will have to settle for the cake. Not that I can't afford it but... Let's look for something cheaper. Chanel number five, for example. Nah... I bet she already has it...

-What are you doing now? You talk to yourself?

-Why at home? Shouldn't you be somewhere flirting with girls?

-Not today. I'm meeting with Jieun.

-Oh... So you came to make yourself pretty?- Tzuyu asked with a smirk.

Jeongyeon rolled her eyes. -You, rather, what are you doing?

-I'm looking for how to become a billionaire.

-But you're already a billionaire.

-Wrong. You are. Mom is.

-Do you need some money? I'll lend them to you. How much you need?

-One million five hundred thousand.

-Tzuyu... What trouble are you in!?

-They caught me and Minhyuk, they want money to keep quiet.

-Tzuyu...

-No, it's just for a perfume.

-A perfume? I'd rather say a gold nugget set with diamonds.

-Well... I don't blame you. Anyway, leave me alone. I have to see what to get Sana.

-Sana?

-It's her birthday in a week.

-I understand. And since when are you interested in giving nice gifts? Even for Nayeon you never made a good one.

-Tsk. Victoria's Secret lingerie has been very useful to her.

-Yes, with her boyfriend who didn't love her and whom she didn't love.

-At least they had fun.

-I'm going. I'll be late.

-Never make Jieun wait.

-Oh. I hate her! I hate her!- Nayeon yelled in her limousine.

-What's going on, Nay?- Sana asked confused.

-Jeongyeon and my mother.
Jeongyeon keeps complaining even though we came to an agreement.

-Oh...

-And my mother agrees with her! Not witj me who am her daughter! With her!

-If you want, I can try to talk to her.

-Tsk. I don't think it will work.

-Well... It doesn't hurt to try, right?

-Yes, right...

Nayeon actually wouldn't have liked them to have listened to Sana and not her but she was convinced it was impossible.

-Miss Sana, we have arrived.- Richard said.

-I'm going. Bye Nay.

-Yes, bye.

🫧

Sana entered Nayeon's office without even knocking. -Sorry Nay, I'm in a hurry. Today Miyeon and I are opening the store in New York together.

-Good for you.

-I talked to Jieun and Jeongyeon and everything is settled.

Nayeon stopped what she was doing. -What do you mean?

-I mean that the chords are always the same.

-But how...

-How did I do it? I simply told them we should get along because we are partners. There's no point arguing about pre-established agreements.

-That's exactly what I said!

-Oh...

-Didn't you have to go to Miyeon's?

-Oh right. So see you tomorrow. Bye Nay.

-Yes, bye.

As soon as Sana left, Nayeon called her new assistant. Yes, she had a new one, Kelly, and asked her to take over for a few hours. She immediately called Richard and headed to her mother and Jeongyeon's company headquarters. When her mother's assistant ushered her in, Nayeon slammed her purse on the table.

Jieun adjusted her glasses. -Good morning.

-Good morning my ass! What is this story that you listen to Sana but not me!?

-Calm down, darling, I had listened to you and I agreed with you. It's Jeongyeon who-

-Obviously! It is always Jeongyeon. By the way, where is she? She's already getting drunk at ten!?

-She's in a meeting.

-Fine, I'll wait for her.

-Nay, I don't think that's the case-

Too late, Nayeon had already left and headed to the third floor. She waited for about half an hour and then saw Jeongyeon go out with businessmen. As soon as they walked away, she got up from the couch and walked over to Jeongyeon.

-You!

-What do you want?

-What is this story that you listened to Sana and not me!? We said the same thing!

-She said it better.- Jeongyeon said starting to walk and Nayeon followed her.

-Tsk. Your problem isn't what we said but who said it. Your problem is me.

-Wow. I see you get it.

-And stop! I don't follow anyone!

-Then our conversation ends here.

-It's just because it's me, not because I'm not convincing. Simply because you hate me.

-What are you doing? Are you convincing yourself? Rather, those gentlemen who have just left invited us to their daughter's birthday party at their house in the countryside on Friday.

-There? Me too?

-Unfortunately...

-Let's try to get along at least in front of them.

-Then make sure you don't hang around me too much.

Having said that, Jeongyeon entered the toilet and closed the door.