5O

Nayeon stepped out of the shower with a towel wrapped around her body. Tzuyu had told her to get the clothes she needed. She started rummaging through her closet, when she heard the door open. She thought Tzuyu had forgotten something.

-We two have unfinished business.- a hoarse voice said behind her.

Nayeon turned and saw Jeongyeon standing in the doorway. -Jeongyeon, do you need anything?- she asked with shaking legs.

She approached her slowly. -Jieun is right: we waited too long. You want me and I'm willing to please you.

Nayeon laughed. -Me? Want you?

Jeongyeon grabbed her hips. -You want me, I want you. Everyone knows it by now.- she whispered to her.

-Come on Jeongyeon, you're making me be late.

-There's still half an hour left before it's too late for us.- The girl grabbed the towel and removed it from her body. -You are perfect.- she whispered to her, caressing her right side.

The girl closed her eyes. -Come on, Jeongyeon...

-From now on I just want you to moan my name.- she told her, carrying her towards her bed and then throwing her on top of it and placing herself on top of her. -I've been thinking about this for days.- Jeongyeon violently took off her own shirt. -Touch me, Nayeon. As only you can do.

If Nayeon was turned on before, now she was on fire. Her hands went to the muscular breasts of the girl above her and gently removed her sports bra, while the other hand was already playing with her erect nipples.

-We're just warming up and I can already feel it erect.- Nayeon murmured. -I want it inside me now.

Jeongyeon didn't have to be told twice and removed her jeans and boxers. She didn't even prepare her with her fingers, but she immediately introduced her size into her. The girl under her let out a scream that was probably heard all over the Upper East Side.

-Are you already so wet although we still haven't done anything?- Between the two there was time to provoke each other even during the most inopportune moments.

Jeongyeon paced up and down, seeing the girl's breasts under her bounce with her perfect, slender body. They began to sweat, more from excitement than from the actions themselves. The tip of Jeongyeon's cock touched the g-spot of the girl under her, and she screamed once again as if this was her first time. Jeongyeon wasn't sparing herself at all but Nayeon loved how they were doing it.

-I'm about to come...- the girl under her warned her.

-Can you wait a few seconds?

-Yes, but move.- After about ten seconds, Jeongyeon pulled out her member and let out the liquid that fell on the sheets. -It's... Tzuyu's bed.- she said trembling.

-Stop bothering and give me those tits, round two is coming.

Jeongyeon studied the girl's breasts more, since she hadn't had much time before. With her right thumb he stimulated her right nipple, which immediately turned a redder color. Her roundness seemed to be perfect for the hand of the girl above.

-I want to... Suck it.

-You couldn't have said a nicer thing.- Jeongyeon told her.

-Get up.- she commanded her.

-I like you when you take the lead.- she whispered in her ear. She then kissed her neck and stood up. Nayeon was surprised by that kiss but she immediately stood up, completely seeing the other's nakedness. Only then did she realize that they were naked in front of each other and what they had done and what she had proposed to do. The girl got on her knees and took Jeongyeon's cock in her hand. -I always imagined what it would be like to have your beautiful mouth around my dick.