43

Tzuyu had just found out the news from her sister, who had locked herself in her room to prepare the papers for her upcoming wedding. She had called Minhyuk to her room to talk about the news.

-I'm worried about Nay. Jeongyeon went to tell her.

Her Latina bit her lower lip. -I hope Nayeon's is just a crush.

-I would like to stop Jeong but if I did, she and Jieun would lose everything and Nayeon would only have half of the cars left.

-I won't go to the wedding. I don't go to weddings I don't believe in.

-Jeongyeon will have a bachelorette party on Friday night. There will be me and a couple of friends. Maybe we can try to find a solution together.

-The only solution would be for Nayeon, Jieun or Sana to marry someone. Sana is out of the question. Nay wouldn't be willing to do that. Jieun... Isn't there a rich old widower?

-Even if Jeong didn't get married, do you seriously think there would be a chance for her and Nayeon?

🫧

Friday arrived and with it a general state of sadness. Minhyuk had reserved his place for Jeongyeon and her ten friends. They were sitting at a table talking about how no one expected to see the girl married.

-And I thought I would get married before you.- Carl said laughing.

-The unexpected events of life...- commented Minhyuk.

A couple of girls approached the table wearing only a bra and a thong and brought more drinks and food.

-I should come to your place more often.- Logan said.

There was a knock on the door. Minhyuk stood up annoyed. -It's closed.- he shouted but they continued to knock. He opened it thinking they hadn't heard. -Wow... Maybe it's going to work... Please, come in.- he said and then closed the door again.

Suddenly the men's gazes all shifted to that girl with a pink wig. -Nice gift, Minhyuk! I also wanna invite you to my stag party.- Carl commented.

Jeongyeon immediately frowned at her when she saw the girl wearing a very short black glitter dress. She stopped in front of Jeongyeon and began to slowly remove the straps of her dress, sliding it down her body, remaining in her underwear. She was wearing a very small bra and a thong, both purple. Jeongyeon immediately stood up.

-Okay guys, the show is over.- she said, standing in front of her to cover her. She took her jacket from the chair and immediately put it on the girl.

-Come on!- Jacob complained as Jeongyeon took the girl towards Minhyuk's study.

Once inside, she turned on the lights and locked the door. -What are you doing here?

-I just wanted to give you a hen party gift.- the girl explained to her.

Jeongyeon took off her pink wig and mask. -And you decided to do it by making all those perverts look at you?

The girl shrugged. -I like to be looked at, I like it when they give me attention.

-I know. That's why I always give it to you.

-Yet I'm not sexy enough for you.- she said throwing her jacket to the floor.

-Nayeon, let's talk about it when you're dressed. If your goal is to blow up my wedding, you're succeeding.

-Good, because that's exactly it.

-I'm doing it for you! What don't you understand!? Without Nicla's money we are nothing!

-I am nothing without you!- Nayeon shouted with tears in her eyes. -Now touch me, look at me, taste me. At least today. Today is your last chance.

-If I did that, my marriage would go to sh*t.

-Jeongyeon, we created ourselves, we can solve the problem without having to marry anyone. Sana said that her father, who has a bank, will help us.

-He will help you. And me? And Jieun?

-Marry me.- said the girl with red cheeks even though it was December and she only had two pieces of cotton covering her.

Jeongyeon chuckled. -Be objective, Nayeon. We cannot recover financially through love alone.

-Through to what?- Nayeon asked, her eyes full of hope.

-You love me, but I don't.

-You really don't feel anything for me? If you have the courage, tell me by looking me in the eyes.

-I... I don't love you.- she said looking straight into her eyes.

-You hesitated.

-I don't love you, Nayeon.

-Oh... It hurts more than I thought.- she said holding back her tears and with a smile that hid all her pain. -I'm going over there, there are people who appreciate me.

-I don't want others to look at you, to touch you... I want you to be mine and no one else's. This is why I sabotaged D.O. and James. But Dylan... He would have made you happy. He's the guy of your dreams.

-Not anymore. Wait... The date...

Jeongyeon brought her face closer to Nayeon's. -It was me. I wanted everything to be perfect. I wanted to make your dream come true.

-Jeongyeon, my dream will never be complete without you.

The taller one looked straight into her eyes. -Do not say that...

-It is the truth. And I know that you don't share it, that you don't love me, that you hate me, that you just want to use me like you do with the others, but I can't do without you. I love you so much that I hate you because it hurts me. My grandmother was right, love hurts. First with my love I killed my father and now I'm hurting myself.

Jeongyeon couldn't help herself and hugged Nayeon, holding her tightly in her arms. The shorter one began to cry on the other's chest.

-Do not cry. I can't see you cry. You are so fragile, my little Nayeon. It's been a few months since I haven't been myself anymore, or maybe I've discovered a side of myself that I've kept hidden for years. I would never want to see you cry. You are so precious.

-Don't get married.- she begged her crying.

-I can't marry a woman I don't love. I can't think about being with her when all I do is think about you. I can't think of you with someone else, it drives me crazy. Now wear something, you'll get cold. Tomorrow I'm going to talk to Mr. Smith. We will solve everything, this time together.

fun fact about the author: sometimes, when I write, I suddenly stop and lose the will because I remember that I'm single and that by writing love stories I'm hurting myself haha
​​:(