Spreading Love

"Pain can either make you or break you. Pain has a way of changing who you are as a person. Pain is substantial but with the right people Pain is nothing but a mere inconvenience."

Hello everyone!How are you all? I have been all over the place in the past two weeks

Hello everyone!
How are you all? I have been all over the place in the past two weeks. I feel like I have been hit with a ton of emotions. With that, I wanted to touch on an important topic: emotions. Often most of us think that expressing our true emotions makes us vulnerable. Expressing our true emotions exposes our innermost thoughts, feelings, and insecurities.

Being open about our emotions can sometimes lead to harsh judgment from others, rejection at times because of misunderstandings, and a lack of communication. Often these tend to create doubt in our mind and we suppress our true feelings and emotions.

I always believed in expressing my true feelings and emotions. But one thing that being an adult has taught me is that you can never truly trust everyone with your true feelings and emotions. As harsh as this may sound the world is an ugly place and there are some monsters out there who will take advantage of your true self.

Never trust everyone that you meet in your life. Be cautious as to who you trust. They may seem nice but one can never be too careful about a person's intentions. That doesn't mean you will start doubting every person that you meet, all I am saying is you don't have to open up to everyone. Not every person out there deserves that special part of you.

While I dive further into this topic I want you guys to understand the difference between emotions and feelings. It took me a while to understand this but please bear with me while I dive into this a bit deeper.

Emotions are automatic physical reactions to a situation while feelings are how you interpret and think about these emotions. In simpler words, emotions happen instantly while feelings develop as you process these emotions.

Now that we have that clear I want to talk about pain. This may be a bit triggering for some of you but I wanted to touch this topic today. Physical pain is no doubt something hard to handle but more than that it is the emotional pain that wrecks a person.

Emotional pain can rip apart someone in ways that are beyond one's imagination. Each one of us may have been a victim of pain. Without pain, the feeling of contentment would lose its meaning. Without pain, we would not know the true value of things. In a way without pain, life would be meaningless.

But be warned don't let the pain drive you in the wrong direction. If you start feeling that pain has consumed you or you feel overwhelmed with everything around you don't hesitate to take help from your friends and family. The people who truly care about you would support you throughout. They would never let you feel less for feeling all your emotions.

Fight through the pain, give your best, and you will see the beautiful side of life. Please don't forget to take care of yourself. Don't let anyone tell you what you should feel and what you shouldn't or when and how you should react to certain situations.

All these feelings and emotions are what make you unique and form your personality. Treasure yourself and the people who genuinely care about your well-being.

Now the things that I did for the past few weeks were not much. I have been swamped with work, I barely had the time to go anywhere out. I did take long walks as they always calmed me. Gazing at the stars was therapeutic and t what made it special was the company. With him by my side, everything is always beautiful.

P.S. This week I learned that hardships means kashta in Kannada. We can always overcome all the kashta with a little bit of bharavase which means hope.

Until next time!
Yours,
Anonymous Love

**************************************
A/N: First off I hope you guys have an amazing month ahead. Happy October you guys! Maybe this Autumn fill your life with all the happiness and positivity.

Hope you guys liked this blog! If you did please do vote and comment ! I would love to know what you guys think!