EPISODE-61

|KIM DOKJA|

"Leon, you're back to normal now, right?" I asked, a bit worried as Leon nodded. He was being unusually quiet which bothered me, but that wasn't my main focus right now.

-At least things should be easier...

I thought, collecting the brown flags that were scattered all over the place.

[YOUR BROWN FLAG HAS ABSORBED THE CONTRIBUTION POINTS ACCUMULATED IN THE BROWN FLAG.]

[YOUR BROWN FLAG HAS EVOLVED INTO A PURPLE FLAG.]

"Took you long enough." Leon said in a calm manner which strangely made me angry

[YOU CAN NOW USE THE SKILL OF THE PURPLE FLAG.]

"Oh, and Dokja. It seems you have a new admirer." Leon smirked, I glared at him before glancing around, noticing Jiwon Min.

-This is...

"Hello!" Leon shouted, waving at Jiwon and her army which was behind her as she seemed surprised but quickly regained her composure on the spot.

"I was about to leave! We just seemed to be going the same way!" Jiwon said hastily

"Ahem. I came to help, but it seems I was the one who received it." Jiwon said, Leon looked as if he was thinking about something. If only I could read his thoughts...

"Well, next time we meet, it'll be as enemies." I warned Jiwon who didn't seem to care

"I thought we were on the same side now? That's what usually happens on TV." Jiwon mentioned, before smiling.

"Friendship grows out of trust. This is a saying that the Hwarang live by." Jiwon declared, "Well, then." Jiwon bid farewell as she walked away with her army

-The king of beauty...will she be a benevolent king this time around...?

"Well, we should also get going." Leon scoffed, with a slight grin as I felt like punching him. Though we had a destination to head to for now...

|LEON TAKUIRA|

We arrived at Gwanghwamun, a big structure with multiple entrances.

"Minseob. Are you there?" Dokja called out, it seems we were the only people around here currently from what I observed.

"Sir!" Minseob responded, lifting up an invisible cloak to which I handed to him when Dokja made me buy it from the Dokkaebi shop.

"How many people entered so far?" Dokja asked to which Minseob said "Nine kings, including the tyrant king and the first disciple." Minseob answered while walking towards us

"And their flags?" Dokja asked with Minseob replying with "Seven purple flags and two brown flags, Two of the purple flags seemed much darker than the others." Minseob mentioned

"That must be the tyrant king and the first disciple. Good." Dokja praised Minseob, the guy was actually more useful than he looked.

"Alright, you two stay out here. I'll be bringing the rest with me." Dokja ordered, Seongguk and Minseob nodded as we entered inside.

"I guess we'll spilt up here." I said with Dokja smiling

(KIM DOKJA)-See you later.

"I choose the three-man dungeon, the room of the copper acupuncture men." Dokja chose, with him and his group disappearing not thin air as I was left alone.

"...I really didn't think this through, well, nothing I can do about it now." I sighed, I looked at my options before picking-

"Leon!"

"Hyung!"

Those voices were-!

"Smush."

I found myself being hugged tightly by Alice and Yoosung who had somehow followed me here

"What are you both doing here?" I asked, they just smiled as I was confused. I'll just ask them later...for now, it's time to choose the dungeon.

|KIM DOKJA|

We had entered the dungeon with me leading the others. I told them about the way to clear the scenario as there were only 58 more remaining.

-I hope this gets done soon...

|LEON TAKURIA|

[YOU HAVE CLEARED THE THREE-MAN DUNGEON.]

"That was a lot faster than I expected." I said as we all stepped out of the portal

[YOU'VE EACH BEEN AWARDED FOUR ANCIENT COINS FOR CLEARING THE DUNGEON.]

"Hyung, why did you make me wear this mask?" Yoosung asked curiously, I smiled cheerfully.

"For hiding your identity, keep it on until I tell you to take it off. Okay?" I informed her, she nodded as I was relieved.

(SHIN YOOSUNG)-I trust you, Hyung.

[YOU HAVE OBTAINED THE SKILL, PRESSURE POINT, AS A SPECIAL REWARD.]

"Leon, you never said anything about another sibling." Alice joked, I frowned as she giggled.

(ALICE SERAS)-I'm kidding, calm down.

"We'll be waiting for Dokja and the others." I mentioned, Yoosung seemed uneasy as she kept close to me.

"You sure disguised her well, huh?" Alice teased, I was already embarrassed to see Yoosung wearing...

(ALICE SERAS)-She looks like a mini version of you, hehe.

(LEON TAKUIRA)-You can read my thoughts can't you? I know you hear me.

"Are we entering through that door?" Yoosung asked, we looked at the door which was demanding ten ancient coins for us to enter the hidden dungeon.

"Yes." I confirmed her question, we inserted the exact amount of coins as the door lit up and opened itself automatically.

"CRACKLE!"

"A-Ah." Yoosung muttered, burying herself under my jacket as Alice covered Yoosung's vision.

(ALICE SERAS)-They're burning people...? How horrid...

(KIM DOKJA)-Leon?

[YOU HAVE ENTERED THE ROOM OF THE NORTH STAR.]