EPISODES AFTERMATH

[?] [?] [?]

"If they hadn't shared this story, what would it have been for?"

"Serialization...publishing..."

"All the matters above to connect to one another in a sense."

"Perhaps you're reading this and...you'll see the ending much later on."

|<~{-[ * ( A U T H O R : T S L 1 2 3 ) *]-}~>|

|<~{-[ * ( BETA READ: ARIUKAT ) * ]-}~>|

|LEON TAKUIRA|

[MEMORY SOLSTICE.]

XX/XX/XXXX

Mom always went out at night, leaving me alone, I was often really lonely...but this stranger I met was really shocked and lended me their story to read.

They said their name wasn't important, but the alias they went under was...tsl123.

[MEMORY END.]

(LEON TAKUIRA)-Dokja seems to be finishing up...

That was when I noticed Sangah arriving, but due to comedically timed events, Dokja had bumped into me as I was falling straight forward towards Sangah with my mouth open when I was about to talk to her as a awkward moment had almost happened of not for my new equipment as I stopped myself from facing the impact.

(LEON TAKUIRA)-...JESUSFUCKINGCHRISTIALMOSYHADAHEARTATTACK.

"...Dokja, heads up next time?" I smiled grimly to which Dokja seemed to laugh

"Ah, sorry." He said with a smile, it seems he got over it quickly...

""Oh, and Sangah, are you-" I turned to Sangah who had turned into a bright red tomato

[DEMONIC JUDGE OF FIRE IS SURPRISED BY HOW FAST YOU MAKE FEMALES HEARTS EXPLODE.]

[SECRETIVE PLOTTER IS STAYING SILENT.]

[QUEEN OF THE DARKEST SPRING SAYS YOUR QUITE THE PLAYBOY.]

[PRISONER OF THE GOLDEN HEADBAND SAYS YOU EASILY ATTRACT PEOPLE REGARDLESS OF GENDER.]

[DEMON KING OF SALVATION IS DISAPPOINTED IN YOU.]

(LEON TAKUIRA)-...How was that my FAULT?!

|KIM DOKJA|

I apologized to Leon, we had a small discussion about...our lives...

(KIM DOKJA)-Who knew how similar Leon was to me...though our pasts can be compared, I don't really think of them as the same but...

The one thing that stuck out to me was a certain...no, multiple parts of his past were blurred out, but I couldn't understand why.

But the one thing that did catch my attention was...

"And so...the woman who went by a alias in which I do not remember, had become my light in the deep tunnel and that was how...I first began reading TWSA at the age of...eight." Leon mentioned, but that didn't make sense...?

TWSA was released during...during...

(KIM DOKJA)-Information that's...blurred out...?

Leon Takuira was...

|LEON TAKUIRA|

Arriving at the destination, the warp crystal was there as expected, and...

(LEON TAKUIRA)-Dokja's already explaining the information to the others probably...

Obviously, I would go with Alice or Dokja in such a scenario that had us go in pairs, but...

(LEON TAKUIRA)-I'll be going with Huiwon since...

[DEMONIC JUDGE OF FIRE SAYS YOU MUST COMPLETE THE ROUTE!]

My constellations want to see some stupid stuff...sigh...what did I do to deserve this...?

"HOLD ON!" A loud voice resembling a Dokkaebi's suddenly shouted

"I'm sorry, but I have an emergency announcement!" The Dokkaebi mentioned in a nervous manner

"I almost forgot to tell you, but the initial number of people allowed in from the Seoul dome...will be eight not ten." The Dokkaebi informed to which surprised me, but this was fine...our group had already expected it since I told them.

(LEON TAKUIRA)-Which is why we won't have to change our members which are going in.