{Dance Of Swords}

|EPISODE-201|

|LEON TAKUIRA|

"...You're literally overpowered." Aslan looked at me who sat above the bodies of demon marquis Osteon and Cuarteto, I had forgotten they were the ones who controlled this place alongside the duke, too bad I didn't give them a chance to fight back.

"..." I didn't even answer Aslan as I sighed in boredom, but...

[Ocean's Angel Has Connected To The Channel.]

[Channel #BI-90594]

[The Collector Of Stories Says You Should Thank Him Once.]

(LT)-...So that was the choice he made...

And so, a white fur ball appeared, a dokkaebi.

"..." With one yellow horn, the small dokkaebi landed on my shoulder and nudged against my cheek.

(LT)-Hello, Yoosung.

(?)-...

It seems she wasn't able to communicate with me right now, but that was fine, my status couldn't be fully released just yet.

[Demonic Judge Of Fire Has Entered The Channel.]

Confusion, shock, I was bewildered.

But I guess...

"...I suppose the time has come for the grand entrance." I chuckled in an amused fashion, "Jang Hayoung, please evacuate everyone to the location I say." I handed Aslan the map, there were barely any executioners left along with the demon nobles.

The stories I possessed...

[Authority Over All]

[Concierge Of Monsters]

[Collector Of Stories]

[You Are Activating Colossal Heatwave Lv.20]

[You Are Activating Ice Age Lv.20]

[You Are Activating Cero Lv.20]

Heat emanated from my body, steam and smoke rising as Aslan had escaped from the area.

Ice would slowly begin spreading, and a large ball of energy formed on my horn.

"I'm blasting this place to bits."

|YOO JOONGHYUK|

"You did not need to come along." I told Biyoo, Uriel had accompanied us.

"I should come if this involves my hyung." Biyoo was referring to Leon, but ot seems we arrived at the wrong place.

[You Have Destroyed The Gilobat Industrial Complex.]

"He's nearby, so get going." I spoke harshly, though she would understand my words as she nodded.

(YJH)-Well, at least he's alive.

The personal scenario seemed to not have ended, and so...I had to go meet Takuira.

|KIM DOKJA|

Checking my phone, for the first time in a while, I read TWSA.

But the contents had changed, no, the story had changed.

It was the third round, and only the third round.

That extended to another round, it was strange.

But what was even stranger was...the line I read next.