Episode-85.5

|LEON TAKUIRA|

(LEON TAKUIRA)-This isn't bad...

I took a look at the surroundings, buildings and bodies were scattered everywhere along the rubble, Joonghyuk had passed out.

[MANA VEINS HAS BEEN ACTIVATED!]

(LEON TAKUIRA)-There we go, now time to find the others.

|KIM DOKJA|

"Ahjussi, wake up!" A familiar voice shouted, my eyes flickering out and into reality as I woke up.

"Where...?" I began to say, clutching my head as I remembered what had happened.

(KIM DOKJA)-Is Seoul-

"Calm down." Callen spoke, she looked rather calm as I gathered my thoughts and gave myself some breathing space.

"Everyone's still recovering," She scoffed, looking annoyed yet concerned, "They'll be up in no time though." Callen sighed heavily

"Ahjussi, do you feel better now?" Yoosung asked me as I nodded, for now...

(KIM DOKJA)-Now that I'm looking...everything seems...

Alice was lying still on a couch, Jeanne wasn't here as Victoria and Dallis were unconscious.

Han Sooyoung was awake, she seemed to be staring out to space at the sky from the window.

"Shift."

Getting up, I walked over to Sooyoung as Callen went to keep Yoosung busy

"Hey..." Han Sooyoung said suddenly, not turning to face me as her voice was softer than usual.

"What do you think..." She began to say, a serene expression that was masking other emotions, "...will happen from now on?" Sooyoung asked me

(KIM DOKJA)-........

Hesitant to answer her question clearly, I could only respond with something like, "Everything will get better from now on."

Silence filling the air, Han Sooyoung could only smile.

"Smack!"

A sharp pain could be felt on my shoulder as I clenched my teeth in pain

"Whatever, I'm heading out, we have to clear the scenario." Sooyoung said, jumping down from the window and onto the carpet as she walked towards the exit.

(KIM DOKJA)-Jeez...

"Huh?" Sooyoung spoke, I turned around to see what was happening as Sangah was there at the door.

"Oh, you're-" Sangah started to speak before making eye contact with me

"Dokja-ssi!" Sangah said with a bright expression, looking glad to see me.

"Did you just come from outside?" I asked Sangah who nodded quickly

(KIM DOKJA)-So that means the catastrophe is probably dead...did Joonghyuk somehow manage to kill him?

(KIM DOKJA)-That damn protagonist...well, I guess I should do my bit too.

"SPARK!"

A red light appearing in the room with a Dokkaebi showing up, it was Dokgak.

"Kim Dokja, I'll get straight to the point since a lot of time has been wasted." Dokgak smiled sinisterly

"Join my channel, I'll meet any conditions you may have. Or else something bad might happen." Dokgak smirked as I felt something was off, if I didn't accept...

"What about my reward?" I asked, trying to find a way out of this situation.

"That'll be given later, so...come on." Dokgak grinned, I could only stare at the ground as I couldn't think of anything currently.

(KIM DOKJA)-No...I might be able to benefit from this.

"Fine."

|LEON TAKUIRA|

"There they are." I muttered, jumping from building to building while also teleporting.

I soon arrived at the location where Alice and the others were thanks to one of my attributes

"TMP."

Landing in front of the doorway, I noticed Han Sooyoung who was exiting the building as she saw me.

"...I knew you wouldn't die so easily." Sooyoung crossed her arms with a unreadable expression as she walked past me soon after

(LEON TAKUIRA)-What was that about...?

I entered the room only to just see Dokja disappear along with a Dokkaebi

"Oh are you..." I was about to swear from irritation, but I held it in.

(LEON TAKUIRA)-I guess it'll be a waiting game now...