EPISODE-100

|SHIN YOOSUNG|

(SHIN YOOSUNG)-Hyung was...he was...

Sick, nauseous, tired.

Distrust, anger, fear.

Sadness, guilt, regret.

And most of all...the hatred and loneliness I saw...felt...I was currently feeling the emotions of both Hyung and my future self, their memories flowing into me as I felt overwhelmed.

My future self...she wasn't dead...I don't know what Hyung did...but I knew I shouldn't question him, but those memories were...

|LEON TAKUIRA|

[MANY CONSTELLATIONS ARE IN A UPROAR OF EXCITEMENT AT THE NEW CONTENT!]

[THE SUPPORTING CONSTELLATIONS WHO HAVE WATCHED YOU FROM THE  BEGINNING ARE FEELING A SENSE OF SYMPATHY AND PITY FOR YOU.]

"We can still talk about this!" Dokja screamed at me while we clashed swords, everyone was out to get me, even Alice.

Though my current stats...were beyond anything they all could've imagined.

"CRASH!"

Dokja went zooming across the landscape, Joonghyuk being tossed around, Hyeonseong bashed into the ground, Jihyee being knocked unconscious, Huiwon was still managing to fend me off, Sangah was currently immobile as she had tried to stop me.

(LEON TAKUIRA)-Leaving Yoosung behind was a good idea...

I began to wonder, who was I now?

The emotions I had kept inside of me, bursted outward all at once, two sides of me that I was unable to comprehend.

And they had fused into one, my mind anew as I was trying to figure out and understand myself.

TWSA, ORV, or the story I had created for myself...$°|_T/-\RĮ.

Maybe it was known more as...a life of fulfillment perhaps, or the story of one's...

Desire.

"Wake up."

"Please."

"Don't do this."

[THE INCARNATION, HITORI TAKUIRA, HAS ACTIVATED HER PERSONAL SKILL, ONE-NOTE REQUIEM.]

(LEON TAKUIRA)-Mo-?!

Mom..............

"Plop."

(LEON TAKUIRA)-No...I...

"Rest up, I'll take care of the rest." She spoke with sincerity, a softness I couldn't...put into words...

[WISHING OF THE WORLD LV.???, HAS BEEN ACTIVATED!]