EPISODE-74

|KIM DOKJA|

"D-"

     "-O"            "-J"

           "-K"                    "A." 

"THUMP." 

        "THUMP." 

                    "THUMP."

(KIM DOKJA)-No way...

"THUMP." 

"Dokja, is something wrong?" Leon asked me, a worried look on his face that I thought I would never see. 

(KIM DOKJA)-Oh...that's right...I...have someone I can call...a friend.

I caught my breath and smiled 

"No, nothing at all." I said, calming myself down. 

(KIM DOKJA)-This is more shocking than when I saw Minu Song...

I was still feeling the after effects from seeing her...

[THE FOURTH WALL IS SHAKING LESS.]

(KIM DOKJA)-Who would've thought I would meet her again after all this time...she's the only person...who's traumatized me more than him...so much so that I feel it even with the fourth wall.

The group of prisoners, or more correctly, her group made their exit. I guess she made it...but I didn't know she was in Seoul...

"RUSTLE." 

"Survivors." Alice muttered in an apathetic tone, we all kept silent as I remembered.

(KIM DOKJA)-Right...I almost forgot, you don't need a flag...to be a king.

|LEON TAKUIRA|

"Are we going to be awakening the meteorite?" I asked Dokja who simply nodded in response, the others seemed to have no idea what we were talking about as they were looking around. Han Sooyoung was doing good deeds, probably because of...

(KIM DOKJA)-The one with the highest mana stat that I know of currently...

Dokja glanced over at Alice who was talking with Yoosung, I really didn't want to bother them, but this could be a good time to help Yoosung level up her skills. 

"I'll go explain to Alice, rest up while you can." I advised Dokja 

"Alright then, if you say so." Dokja said nonchalantly, I was a bit caught off guard by his behavior but it didn't really bother me. I went to explain the situation to Alice and her response was...

"Is that all you need me to do? I can forcefully open it in ten seconds." Alice informed me, I shook my head as she nodded. 

"Twelve hours it is then." Alice sighed, she went over to the meteorite and began to pour mana in it. Yoosung stuck with me as I activated my reality marble skill, now it was time for training.

|KIM DOKJA|

"Hey! Get up!" Sooyoung yelled, I opened my eye sluggishly to find the yellow meteorite shaking. 

(KIM DOKJA)-Is it about to open?

"FLASH!" 

Leon appeared out of thin air, at this point I wasn't surprised. He was more op than the protagonist...I was really glad he was on my side. 

"CRACK!" 

"So, it's time." Leon said, looking bored. 

"CRACK!" 

The meteorite was cracking open quickly, before a huge whole was made. 

[FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE SCENARIO, YOU HAVE ENCOUNTERED A BEING FROM ANOTHER WORLD.] 

[AFFINITY TOWARD OTHER WORLD SPECIES HAS INCREASED.] 

[YOU HAVE RECEIVED 2,000 COINS FOR YOUR ACHIEVEMENT.] 

[YOU HAVE GAINED A NEW SKILL THAT HELPS YOU COMMUNICATE WITH OTHER WORLD SPECIES.] 

[YOU HAE OBTAINED THE SKILL, OTHER WORLD INTERPRETER LV.1] 

A huge wolf climbed out of the meteorite, speaking an unfamiliar language that was slowly being translated for me.

[PERSONAL SKILL, OTHER WORLD INTERPRETER LV.1, HAS BEEN ACTIVATED.]

[YOUR COMPREHENSION HAS INCREASED DUE TO THE EFFECT OF THE ITEM, PROTECTION SYMBOL OF THE IMYUNTAR.]

[STARTING AUTO TRANSLATION.] 

"I$ it tim3 alr3dy?" The Imyuntar muttered, I looked at it in awe since everything in TWSA was described by words so I had to picture everything myself as I started recalling a scene.

("A COLOSSAL STATURE

OF OVER THREE METERS.")

("THE RULING SPECIES OF

CHRONOS, A WORLD WHERE

ONE TRANSFORMS AT NIGHT

DRAWING THE POWER OF THE

MOON STONE.")

"I am one of the five ruling species of Chronos. I am the great first wolf." The Imyuntar greeted us in a dignified manner

"I am Imyuntar, Lycaon." The Imyuntar introduced himself as I took a look at his status window. it was very impressive.

(KIM DOKJA)-Lycaon...a guide huh?

"Were you the ones who woke me?" Lycaon asked, I nodded as Leon came up to Lycaon. 

"We are, and...I would like to inform of you of one thing." Leon said in a cold tone like he usually does when he meets someone he doesn't trust

"Don't treat us like mere assistants for your world's reformation." Leon glared at Lycaon who seemed surprised 

(KIM DOKJA)-Leon, what are...know what, might as well go with the flow...