EPISODE-101

|HUIWON JEONG|

(HUIWON JOENG)-Who is...that...?

It was as if a miracle had occurred, a brown haired woman had walked in and just...knocked Leon out just like that, the whole island in the center was destroyed, we didn't even have much time to check what the scenario's clear conditions were...

"...You're still awake?" The woman spoke, her blue eyes reminding me of-!

"A-Ah, yeah...are you..." I began to speak in a polite manner, I was completely exhausted due to all the fighting, sitting down as the woman set Leon against one of Leon's allies which was a little kid.

"Takuira's mother? Leon's mom? I suppose." She said with a light chuckle, her expression calm and sly, her eyes with the same look Leon's usually had.

(HUIWON JEONG)-Genetics don't lie, huh...?

"I better go before anyone sees me, you should get some proper rest as well." She kept talking, her voice was soothing and the way she sat was so elegant that it made me feel a little bit conscious of how I was acting.

"...Aren't you going to...well, stick around?" I suggested, though she didn't seem to care about my opinion as she stared off into the sky.

"...Hitori." She said, before standing up and walking past me while I turned around to find that she had disappeared.

(HUIWON JEONG)-...Hitori...?

[DEMONIC JUDGE OF FIRE SAYS YOU SHOULD TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR FRIENDS.]

Oh, right, that was what I had...

"THUD."

"Sorry little one, you'll have to sleep tight..." Ms. Takuira said as my visioned blackened into...

|LEON TAKUIRA|

...
...
...

[DEMON KING OF SALVATION IS TELLING YOU TO WAKE UP.]

[QUEEN OF THE DARKEST SPRING ORDERS YOU TO OPEN YOUR EYES.]

[SECRETIVE PLOTTER SAYS TO GET UP.]

(LEON TAKUIRA)-...I'm awake you constellations...

I thought with a sigh, my mind in a stable connection once more as my eyes opened somewhere in...

(LEON TAKUIRA)-...Oh f**king hell, not this place, anywhere but here.

I knew where I was, out of all places...why did mom...

"Are you awake now?" Collector of stories said, I turned around, sitting up from the couch.

"You're the only one who can see me anyway." He said with a light smile, this office belonged to...

"Swing!"

(LEON TAKUIRA)-F**k.

"It seems...you're awake, hound." Alice's mother scoffed with a unreadable expression as Alice herself, who was very injured looked at me with an expression that was telling me sorry.

"I only took you all in because she pleaded me to, now get out of my office." Zalriso Seras ordered, I got up and stomped out of the room to see Yoosung...waiting for me outside...

(LEON TAKUIRA)-...I'm going to get an earful...

"Yoosung...how about we talk about this somewhere else?" I tried presuading her, but she did not budge.

[COLLECTOR OF STORIES SAYS THAT YOU'RE IN DEEP TROUBLE.]

(LEON TAKUIRA)-This son of a b*tch.

Yes, I was cursing at myself.

"Ahjussi." Yoosung said in a cold tone, that was when, I knew I had messed up.

|KIM DOKJA|

[OMNISCIENT READER'S VIEWPOINT 3RD POV IS ACTIVE!]

What I was watching right now, was what we would call...first class drama.

"You lied to me!" Yoosung screamed at Leon who was clearly panicking, he deserved it though for all the messes he put us through.

"Yoo-"

"Shut up! I hate you!" Yoosung cried, yelling in a loud voice as she glared at Leon.

"I'm sor-"

"I don't forgive you! You stupid jerk!" Yoosung shouted with anger, tears falling out of her eyes now.

"A liar! That's what you are!" Yoosung then ran out of the room as Leon was in shambles, it was funny and worrying to see him like that, but still...I could use this to my advantage...

|LEON TAKUIRA|

(LEON TAKUIRA)-Yoosung...cursed at me...she...cursed at me...

It was a mess, I felt as if I had done something very wrong, oh god...

"At least you kept the catastrophe of floods alive, though you made me use my power to destroy the deal. It was worth it nonetheless." COS reminded me as I weeped quietly to myself

"...Right, Shin Yoosung from the 41st round is..." I muttered to myself, she was still alive and I was hiding her in a skill of mine, she was probably organizing her thoughts.

(LEON TAKUIRA)-I need to fix things with Yoosung..lI can't believe she heard my conversation with Joonghyuk...that bastard really...!

A worse scenario came into my mind, what if she accompanies Joonghyuk from now on?!

My hard work and effort...no...I won't let that happen!

"...Someone looks like they made up their mind, remember...you can't turn back from this." COS said with a serious expression on his face, well, he was me after all, why wouldn't he know what I was going to do since he might have done something...similar...?

"...Tell me something...was there a Collector Of Stories in..." I asked with curiosity, COS looked at me with an unreadable expression as his head shook, I was in disbelief.

"...Yes, you are me, but I didn't die and regress." He mentioned, I was stunned for a moment, before catching on to what he meant.

"...You are the zeroth's worldline's Takuira in which your life was better than the one you lead now, TWSA was just a...concidencetal factor, let's say." COS informed me, then...what was he?

"Every single regression, you started from zero, lived different lives. Formed different friendships, it was very different from what you would call a regressor or some sort, but that's the term we use for it in our modern human vocab." COS kept talking, I was immersed in what he had to say.

"You had no memories of the previous regression, so that means...you were always a new entity being born, same set appearance but died in various ways." COS spoke, his speech now in a monotone manner.

"We call those rounds...failures, I was the only one to survive, and what did I see at the end?" COS said with a frown, a grim look on his face as he turned towards me with all seriousness.

"...I didn't...I wasn't able to save anything, but I hope...you have a different run in this...universe, /-\|<." COS finished before vanishing from sight, fading away like dust in a whirlwind.

(LEON TAKUIRA)-...Left me on read...