{SP-EPILOGUE#9}

It all began on my birthday, and it all ended on my birthday.

"Making friends is fun!" The child that was once me, always withstanding pain, enduring hardships he couldn't comprehend.

Getting hit, he was happy, because at least his parents paid attention to him.

He wanted to make them proud.

...There was such a person once, huh...?

"I..." My eyes now filled with water, I couldn't stop the emotion called sadness that begun to seep into my heart.

In the first place, I was still a child, I had a hard time showing my emotion since the only role models I had were fucking jerks...!

"Hate my dammed parents, fuck them...screw you all...!" This interlude was one of sorrow, a despair that was great, but never greater than any other.

And so...to escape from this reality...I went to sleep...not that I could ever have dreams.

|LEON TAKUIRA?|

"SHIT-" Gasping for air, my eyes opened, sweat drenched my body in a cold sensation of chills.

"Leon?" Alice called my name, sitting up beside me on the bed as she looked over at me worriedly with her gaze.

(LT)-...I'm always like this...I keep everything to myself and...I'll break...but that'll be the moment I die.

"...It was just a nightmare." I answered calmly, smiling, there was nothing...wrong.