EP-137

|LEON TAKUIRA|

Staring at the scenario window, I could only be shocked, what was I supposed to do if there wasn't any clear conditions?

[AUTHORITY OF ALL SAYS THAT SHE'LL HELP YOU.]

(LEON TAKUIRA)-And who is this?

I was spectating the other worldline's me, and this random constellation had popped out of nowhere, it definitely wasn't the collector of stories as they had a female pronoun.

[AOA WANTS YOU TO FOLLOW HER INSTRUCTIONS.]

My thoughts telling me this was the best choice I had as of currently, it wouldn't be bad to take a risk.

[AOA MENTIONS YOU TO VISIT A CERTAIN CLIFFSIDE.]

(LEON TAKUIRA)-A cliffside? Where would I find something like-

That was when I realized that it was a place I knew of, I was currently flying right?

But that was when I realized that I couldn't fly at fast speeds, so I guess I was going to have to follow the arrows provided...

[AOA POINTS LEFT, RIGHT, UP, DOWN.]

It was confusing, but I followed orders nonetheless.

The only thing that made me wary was that...there was a mana line leading somewhere else, two paths in front of me, but which one would I choose?

(LEON TAKUIRA)-...Maybe I'll trust my gut feeling for once...

Straying off both paths, going back towards civilization as I spotted the other me entering school.

The constellation had stopped talking as well, maybe this was the right path, but I was unsure.

I would only find out after the end of this pathway.

|COS|

"That f**k really ignored me..." 8th muttered, glaring at me as I took a step back, why was she angry?

|KIM DOKJA|

"I'm surprised how you managed to pull that off." Sooyoung said with a smirk, I continued stabbing the air as Krygios had given me this to do.

(KIM DOKJA)-Swinging my sword a million times is easier than this...

The task I had been assigned when I asked to be his disciple was...do a basic stab a million times, yes, an outrageous request by normal standards.

He also spoke some nonsense as well that I couldn't understand, though, Leon still hadn't woke up, it's only been an hour since then.

"SWISH." "SWISH."

"...You suck at this." Sooyoung snickered, I didn't even bother trying to give her a response as I was focused on something else as of now.

(KIM DOKJA)-...Leon, wake up and I'll let you do whatever you want, just keep her occupied if possible.

|LEON TAKUIRA|

"You know that isn't..." "It's more like..." "By theories and basic fundamentals..."

I stared at the other me, I had forgotten I was such a person.

(LEON TAKUIRA)-Cold and arrogant, who could've thought?

I took time reflecting on myself whilst watching this Leon, he was going to the library now.

Following after him, we soon entered as only the librarian was there, Leon went to get a chess board in the back and brought it out and set it up.

(LEON TAKUIRA)-...Is this middle school or highschool...?

I had forgotten, well, not that it mattered too much.

(LEON TAKUIRA)-Alice should be arriving soo-

"You're always here first." A gentle soothing voice spoke, her gorgeous smile making me feel at peace, truly stunning...

"Alice..." Other me said with a childlike expression, was I like that before maturing myself?

(LEON TAKUIRA)-God, now that's just...embarrassing...

[EXCLUSIVE SKILL, COLLECTOR OF STORIES, IS BEING ACTIVATED.]

(LEON TAKUIRA)-...What?

"BZT!"

A electric sense jolting into my mind, the colors I saw changed like I was using a X-Ray.

Black, white, and grey.

But...actual color only showed when I looked at...

(LEON TAKUIRA)-...What is that green light?

I gazed at the other version of myself, his heart now replaced with a sublime green color, that was when I noticed my own heart which was...a dark color unlike the bright green I saw.

(LEON TAKUIRA)-...Does this represent...

I already had a few ideas of what the colors meant, though my first thought was that this was probably related to karma or what not.

("You see it, do you not?")

("...TAKE IT.")

[SOUL BEING ABSTRACTED, GATEWAY IS NOW OPEN...]

[RACE CHANGING FROM HUMANOID TO...]

[NEW SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES ARE BEING IMPLEMENTED.]

[DUALITY UNLOCKED.]

|KIM DOKJA|

A week had passed now, though we had noticed some changes with Leon.

We didn't know whether to think it was strange or not, but Asuka was clearly panicking when she saw it.

It was different from his skill that allowed him to become a catastrophe of some sort, now that being said, it never classified his catastrophe title like the catastrophe of floods and catastrophe of questions.

(KIM DOKJA)-At least he's waking up...he'll have to properly explain this later...