EP-138.5

|LEON TAKUIRA|

[YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE HIDDEN SCENARIO ASSIGNED TO YOU BY THE COLLECTOR OF STORIES AND QUEEN OF THE DARKEST SPRING.]

[TRANSFORMATION TO TRUE DRAGON SPECIES HAS BEEN CONFIRMED.]

[A COMPLETELY NEW SKILL SET ALONG WITH REVISED ATTRIBUTES WILL BE CREATED.]

Waking up in the morning as I was met with eyes that had three different reactions, Dokja whom was curious, Sooyoung who couldn't seem to be bothered yet looked interested, and Asuka Ren in awe as I noticed I now had wings and a tail along with horns plus sharp canines.

(LEON TAKUIRA)-...I'm...part dragon...

It reminded me of a certain line in TWSA, the highest beings were constellations, demon kings, the ruler of monsters which were dragons, and returnees which were the peak level of humans.

And I, had become a dragon, fully.

I could feel the change as mana was flowing through my veins, I could feel presences much easier than before, my eyes having better sight along with my sense of hearing, it was like all my senses had heightened.

"Finally awake, care to explain?" Sooyoung asked with her usual expression, I sighed as I got up, how would I explain something I didn't understand myself?

|HUIWON JEONG|

Dokja had told us to protect Veronica while he had brought Leon and a woman who's name I didn't know.

Though, I didn't feel the need to ask as Dokja always kept his secrets, and so did Leon who did not hide them very well.

(HUIWON JEONG)-That reminds me...what could Leon and Dokja be up to?

Remembering the time in the movie theater dungeon, I guessed that they were probably doing something like that.

Though I was unsure, it just felt right since I didn't have any other experiences to relate it to, except for...

(HUIWON JEONG)-...Ha, terrible memories, am I right?

It had only been a single week which had passed so far, and Dokja had not arrived back with the others yet.

It was honestly frustrating, having to wait of course, but...times were peaceful like this...

(HUIWON JEONG)-...What would...Leon do in a situation like this...?

|KIM DOKJA|

(KIM DOKJA)-I can't hear what they're saying...

Leon was explaining to Han Sooyoung who I could hopefully trust to tell me about what had happened with Leon as I was still in progress of stealing the skill from Kyrgios, Leon's appearance had sightly changed.

A large blue tail with black and white scales, his sclera now blackish, but mostly white.

His eyes a bit green, no horns whatsoever, and two wings on his back.

The one unique thing I noticed was that...his presence felt like that of a constellation's, well...it's been feeling that way ever since a certain point, but his aura was more defined now.

(KIM DOKJA)-...I wonder...how much more does he know...?

|LEON TAKUIRA|

{...........................................................................................................................................................}